The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Non-CDC Based Games

b3.

With the first overall pick, Team Burke takes.

Zack Kassian. :bigblush:

Sleeper pick! Clutch year!

(Not a real pick btw) Draft isn't until Sept 28th.

Oh and make sure everyone reads the rules and point accumulation. It's pretty standard. However, to make it interesting I made Goalies a little different. 1 point for win, 3 points for SO but you lose one point if that goalies loses. So it makes having a good starting goalie (or 2) more valuable. Don't want a below .500 goalie making you lose points, or worse, two below .500 goalies.

Secondly during the season if at the end of a week match up it's a tie, then the breaker is whoever has the most goals that week. Thought that was the best way.

Yes because there are 20 spots, I wanted to make sure it was filled. Also, I figured I would give people time to do some research, and consider their strategies. Plus, the season doesn't start until the first week of the real NHL season, so having the draft the weekend before will get people all juiced up.

​I cannot change the time of the draft, sadly. It'll probably pick best player available for you if you miss it; it's a 90 second per turn draft. If you have somebody trust worthy, they could sign in and choose your players for you if you made a draft list or something.

signed up to espn figuring out how to claim a team now...

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can customize your draft list so if you don't make it, the list is in the order you want the players to be in.

First, the draft order is randomized. It will be given to us 24 hrs before draft day. Secondly, I believe you can set your pre-draft list so if you're not available, or do not draft in the allotted 90secs then it picks your top player available. To join the League. Just pick whatever team available and fill in your information.

Archived