Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diamond Smurf

Minecraft Thread

831 posts in this topic

Railcraft is in Feed the beast.. FTB is a better version of tekkit.. it has its own loader.. just google feed the beast and go to their site. the Direwolf one is the main one used.. The Mindcrack version is the same.. but MUCH harder to build things.. takes MORE time to build things.

Also it installs within your mindcraft folder so it doesnt override your main mindcraft folder at all.. Im guessing you have the full version so you can get it from the FTB site.. if not their is a cracked loader on our "pirate" friend site.

Rail Craft makes mining

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

much easier.

I've got a few questions.

1. The cdc server, is it on the PC platform or xbox? I'm assuming PC.

2. Does anyone know how to screenshot through xbox Minecraft? I've seen a way through facebook; However, I've failed at linking facebook too my xbox live account. I would like to share my server with cdc as I am rather proud of it.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Its in feed the beast

There are a few different versions of FTB that have a few extra mods.. The mindcrack version has the twilight forest which has MANY MANY new mobs. I believe main level is at the 30 block level so its easy to get to the bottom for diamonds.. And there are 'biggish' mountains that have spawners but also filled with TONS of resources

Its in feed the beast

There are a few different versions of FTB that have a few extra mods.. The mindcrack version has the twilight forest which has MANY MANY new mobs. I believe main level is at the 30 block level so its easy to get to the bottom for diamonds.. And there are 'biggish' mountains that have spawners but also filled with TONS of resources

Why don't you join the server if you're so active in this thread?

It's really fun!

I am a part of the server.

I named the town even. :P

...Birdie not you.....

I know you're in the server Gumball, lol

I saw all the presents and then I saw my lack of present :sadno::( :'(

Why don't you join the server if you're so active in this thread?

It's really fun!

Also who the heck built that huge ass castle where the old mob farm was? It's very impressive.

I have it for xbox. But lost interest when I got the pc version with mods and texture packs. I will get it eventually. When I have the 25 to spare. Money is tight and that 25$ goes a long way

What are some good mods to put for PC version? Well, Mac version but same thing..

I only use Rei's minimap at the moment but I wanna know which useful ones you have or use.

What are some good mods to put for PC version? Well, Mac version but same thing..

I only use Rei's minimap at the moment but I wanna know which useful ones you have or use.