The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Minecraft Thread

Diamond Smurf

1zn5080.png

Couple of villagers decided to walk to my underground area and just chill out. Small tank of lava in back

t4zk83.png

A look at my temp power set up.. Geothermal generator. 2 batboxes and a MFE. Large tank full of lava in the back.

9th4k8.jpg

Temp storage for my quarrys

2zxtitz.png

Under my area.. mined out lol

rcucnc.png

Right side: Macerator

Left side: (front) Compressor (back 2) Electric Furnace

mr8ft.png

A look at my starting place.. Surrounded by barrels lol.

2dmf5ls.png

My 3 quarrys destroying the ocean

/Sigh hit a snag in using the tesseracts to transport energy..

There are 2 different kinds of energy in FTB due to 2 different mods.. And sadly the energy I have been using doesnt work with the tesseract.. so now I have to pipe stuff all over.. Although I can still kinda make it semi easy.. just a little more work than I hoped

Little update on what I've been doing(will post pics tomorrow)

Currently built about 8-10 redstone energy cells.. These things make the quarry go like mad.. Also made charging stations for them..

Currently setting up a auto tree farm that powers itself.. gonna end up building maybe 6 of them and start storing the fuel they make.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Little update on what I've been doing(will post pics tomorrow)

Currently built about 8-10 redstone energy cells.. These things make the quarry go like mad.. Also made charging stations for them..

Currently setting up a auto tree farm that powers itself.. gonna end up building maybe 6 of them and start storing the fuel they make.

I've started building a castle next to my NPC village that I settled on but the thing is, its near an ocean and I have no idea what to build after you enter the gates.. I was thinking of a brick village and then stairs leading to the castle but I'm losing interest in completing it after it took me days to make this wall...

Had to be on creative mode because then I wouldn't even bother starting it..

11kdqoy.png

2wck65u.png

30mr0gm.png

mb6c9k.png

3 Tree farms

qqpx6f.png

The piping underground.. needs organization but so far so good.. Need to build some auto grain farms to use grain to make what is needed in the tree farms. Will be doing that soon.

2s0lgg2.png

Storage/sorting system.

egohs4.png

My redstone energy cell charging stations. The cells are on the ground at the back.. Those ones are fully charged.

lol.. The farms are fairly easy.. They pretty much 'build' themselves.. place dirt etc. where it needs to go.. You just put more in the machine with seeds..

1b0qa.png

Here are my 2 wheat farms.. Next part is the automation to work with the tree farm.. I can tell you right now.. I do not need any more oak wood.. ever.. lol

Guest Gumballthechewy

They should make killing enemies with the chainsaw a bloody and gruesome affair.

Being in the tree murdering profession myself I find the lack of gore most displeasing.

lol.. The farms are fairly easy.. They pretty much 'build' themselves.. place dirt etc. where it needs to go.. You just put more in the machine with seeds..

1b0qa.png

Here are my 2 wheat farms.. Next part is the automation to work with the tree farm.. I can tell you right now.. I do not need any more oak wood.. ever.. lol

Archived