The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Minecraft Thread

Diamond Smurf

Guest Gumballthechewy

I'm building a huge underground facility for building and testing stuff like nuclear reactors and engins and refineries an stuff like that, it looks pretty cool.

My custom skin doesn't show up in FTB anymore, it use to and it still shows up in normal Minecraft. Dafuq?

Guest Gumballthechewy

just copy and paste it into the ftb textures folder.. having it in vanilla wont have it show up in ftb..

Guest Gumballthechewy

I used my texture fine without optifine.. And since you're not youtubing or playing multiplayer it shouldnt matter :P

Guest Gumballthechewy

lol. if you knew some coding.. could build some turtles that could do it for you.. or most of it lol.

lol. yea Im not gonna touch them.. I did some java in school but never really caught on.

Today I added some upgrades to my electrical engines.. they now produce 6eu each.. which speeds up the recharge on my redstone cells.. built 2 more quarries and will have all 4 running at once.. will probably build another reactor tomorrow.. If I didnt disable gregtech.. I could have built a fusion reactor and get LOADS of power but things just take too long.

Minecrack:

Gregtech(makes recipes more time consuming)

Twilight forest(more mobs, more trees, ground level is at roughly 30-35 instead of 65)

Direwolf:

Doesnt have what MC has above

Has mystcraft(lets you create 'worlds' based off features you give it(also takes time to find stable worlds that dont try to kill you))

Guest Gumballthechewy

Minecrack:

Gregtech(makes recipes more time consuming)

Twilight forest(more mobs, more trees, ground level is at roughly 30-35 instead of 65)

Direwolf:

Doesnt have what MC has above

Has mystcraft(lets you create 'worlds' based off features you give it(also takes time to find stable worlds that dont try to kill you))

Archived