The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Minecraft Thread

Diamond Smurf

Guest Gumballthechewy

Reactors can make a mighty big hole in the ground, but it depends on how many uranium cells you have inside of it. Also there are special plates you can put inside of a reactor to reduce the size of the explosion. I think.

Xychorium Shield blocks are incredibly blast resistant, two layers will completely block against a full blown nuclear meltdown. And it's also considered transparent.

Reinforced stone is also pretty damn strong.

Well this is great.. reinstalled the modpack.. and now my world freezes when I load it up.. /sigh

Well.. new world.. gonna cheat my machines back and kinda start 'fresh' again

Edit: Figured out what causes the lock up.. the portal gun mod is screwed.. gave myself a new portal gun.. as soon as I switched to it.. locked up.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Man, there are a few things I'd prefer about GregTech, like the better (in my opinion) solar panel recipe and a select few other improved recipes and that iridium is actually in the game but I hate pretty much everything else about it. :P

Hey Birdie, is there a way to have it set up that a nuclear reactor will automatically shut off when the last connected MFE, MFSU or BatBox is full?

Guest Gumballthechewy

Damn...

I was messing around with a MFSU and on the side of the GUI there's a redstone tab, it cycles through settings like: emit if empty, emit if full, emit if partially full, stuff like that, so I think the key is to set it to emit if full and have the wiring connected set up so it will reverse the switch turning the reactor on.

Only problem is, I have no clue how to do that, redstone is soooo confusing to me.... :P

Damn...

I was messing around with a MFSU and on the side of the GUI there's a redstone tab, it cycles through settings like: emit if empty, emit if full, emit if partially full, stuff like that, so I think the key is to set it to emit if full and have the wiring connected set up so it will reverse the switch turning the reactor on.

Only problem is, I have no clue how to do that, redstone is soooo confusing to me.... :P

Archived