The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Minecraft Thread

Diamond Smurf

Ya my buddy make a server. It's not to hard to do. It never shuts down for testing and there are no server wipes either if you do it yourself. :lol:

Also, beds are coming in the next update. Which is Tuesday. It lets to sleep through the night time if you like. Or the day time I guess too. Wherever you put your bed, when you sleep in it, that is your new respawn point. Woo! No more dying and walking back!

I'm not a fan of the whole bed thing. I like the fact that we're getting some furniture and decor to put in empty rooms but using it as a spawn point and skipping night time is kinda stupid... I dunno, maybe that's just me.

I'm not a fan of the whole bed thing. I like the fact that we're getting some furniture and decor to put in empty rooms but using it as a spawn point and skipping night time is kinda stupid... I dunno, maybe that's just me.

Well sometimes I want to work on something outside and don't want to risk being killed especially since my home is extremely far away from my spawn point.

I like the aspect of the bed though... Cause the bed I have right now is 6 blocks of cotton and 2 small stones as pillows... Not the comfiest looking thing.

One of my favourite parts about this game is protecting myself from the monsters. I have a complete stone wall going around my whole fortress and probably over 1000 torches lighting up all the dark places so they can't spawn. No better feeling than knowing that they're out there but also knowing that you're completely safe.

One of my favourite parts about this game is protecting myself from the monsters. I have a complete stone wall going around my whole fortress and probably over 1000 torches lighting up all the dark places so they can't spawn. No better feeling than knowing that they're out there but also knowing that you're completely safe.

Doesn't happen with everyone. It happens to me, I don't know how this happens but its delay. It kept getting worse for me and now can't play multiplayer at all. Single player's really fun. I have a valley with a lake in the middle and mountains surrounding all sides, thats really awesome. I'm currently making a hotel/motel/inn in the mountains. Then once I get a new computer, I can play multiplayer and have the single player world be converted to a server, where new players can stay in my inn/hotel/motel for materials ( 10 log per week ). They will be completely safe and always close to all the other members. It's like having a city in the mountains.

Also, if you're looking for minecraft related videos, you should watch the Yog Cast which I think is the best minecraft series, even above Seananners.

Archived