The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BCHL Thread

BM24

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent start by the Coquitlam Express, 6-2 and they've been pretty dominate, specifically Kerfoot and Huggins. Kerfoor has 8 points in 6 games and Huggins is 6-1 with a 1.31 GAA and .959 SV%. John Siemer has been deent too with 9 points in 8 games. One of my favourites, Brady Shaw, leads the team with 4 goals.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Today at the eagles vs rivermen game I saw one of the lowest acts ever in hockey. With a scrum where every player was attended to by another player. Mitch Mclain of the rivermen who is at least 6 feet tall and fatter then his stats say so he would be 210 lbs attacked a player Renouf on the eagles. Renouf stats say 5'8" 148 lbs but he is lucky to be 5'6' and 130 lbs. Mclain wins coward of the year and it's only November. Attacking a player half your size and hitting him while he is lying on the ice deserves booooos wherever he plays this year. Take away the bums scholarship. please feel free to tweet all over the net that Mclain is a coward of the highest caliber.

• 1 year later...

Stunts like that (from McLain) piss me off - even though it was last year. There's a good enough reason why I hate Langley. Not to mention the fact that since I live in Surrey; the Eagles are my hometown BCHL team. My son wants to play for them one of these days (provide he's good enough to get selected for Junior "A".

My son got the chance to play at South Surrey Arena for the Semiahmoo Tournament Hockey Skills Competition; and that arena of Surrey Eagles' is an awesome place.

Winger_filtered_rs.jpg

Met my favorite mascot - next to Fin - yep...Winger...and since I really enjoy wildlife photography...lol. One more "bald eagle" to add to the ever-growing eagle photographs. ::D

Archived