The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

dude, all i gotta say is you've got such a hard on for Bieksa you should go join him and AV for a 3some...you only defend him with personal attacks to whoever points out his crappy play on this board...it's okay to disagree but stop being a know it all cuz ur such a dumbass...btw, i'm sure u think he had an awesome game tonight

Aaaaaahhhh. *hugs*

you seem to struggle with comprehension.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As I've said plenty of times I could care less if Bieksa or any other Canuck was traded provided it benefits the team.

------------------------------------------------

now on to you.

If you didn't make such retarded statements I wouldn't bother with you.

But you seem to gravitate towards such statements unfortunately.

If you had said something like: "Bieksa really isn't earning his salary/cap-hit and it's preventing <insert players name> from getting a spot."

then we might have a conversation point. We could then discuss whether player X,Y, or Z would actually help te team more then Bieksa.

Buuuuuut instead you try to assert a player who:

- was signed for 1 year at minimum qualifying rate

- was cut from the team

- waived

- cleared waivers

- traded

is somehow an upgrade.

So don't make childish assertions. Don't get treated like a child.

But what's funnier is you have shown you have no issue getting personal but can't really take it when it comes back to you.

So for that here's a box of Kleenex.

Use to wipe those tears away and also maybe the OBrien mess that's on your chin.

Thinking of LA's goals it was

1. Deflection

2. Deflection nothing Bieksa/Luongo could do.

3. Brown left open from there = money

4. Ugly goal, deflected, unlucky bounces

LA was the better team, but Van didn't seem to have the bounces go their way like LA did.

I agree, malHOEtra. LA were the better team. I just wish we wouldn't be so blind as fans. We CDCers are always making excuses for poor play. According to you, the score might have been 1-0 Vancouver. 4 goals against, 4 excuses.

We sound like a bunch of enabling parents in a school... always making excuses for our bad little boys and girls when they screw up.

_hypnotoad__by_PoisonTouch.gif

Okay, lets back away from the spazz. I AGREE that KB has NOT BEEN GOOD.

We have all seen what KB has brought (or not) to the table for 4 years.

Here is something to ponder.

When was the last time we can clearly say that KB has contributed to a VICTORY?

$3.75MM

not for a long time i can't really remember a game when bieksa was one of the best players and scored a couple of points

<br />Okay, lets back away from the spazz.  I AGREE that KB has NOT BEEN GOOD.  <br /><br />We have all seen what KB has brought (or not) to the table for 4 years.<br /><br />Here is something to ponder.<br /><br />When was the last time we can clearly say that KB has contributed to a VICTORY?<br /><br /><br />$3.75MM<br />
<br /><br /><br

Game 5 against Chicago, if he played like that every few games, people would shut up.

Aaaaaahhhh. *hugs*

you seem to struggle with comprehension.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As I've said plenty of times I could care less if Bieksa or any other Canuck was traded provided it benefits the team.

------------------------------------------------

now on to you.

If you didn't make such retarded statements I wouldn't bother with you.

But you seem to gravitate towards such statements unfortunately.

If you had said something like: "Bieksa really isn't earning his salary/cap-hit and it's preventing <insert players name> from getting a spot."

then we might have a conversation point. We could then discuss whether player X,Y, or Z would actually help te team more then Bieksa.

Buuuuuut instead you try to assert a player who:

- was signed for 1 year at minimum qualifying rate

- was cut from the team

- waived

- cleared waivers

- traded

is somehow an upgrade.

So don't make childish assertions. Don't get treated like a child.

But what's funnier is you have shown you have no issue getting personal but can't really take it when it comes back to you.

So for that here's a box of Kleenex.

Use to wipe those tears away and also maybe the OBrien mess that's on your chin.

i only got personal when you replied in a personal fashion. like i said, you can just disagree. so go wipe Bieksa's butt with your lips and tell him to forget the kleenex.

I agree, malHOEtra. LA were the better team. I just wish we wouldn't be so blind as fans. We CDCers are always making excuses for poor play. According to you, the score might have been 1-0 Vancouver. 4 goals against, 4 excuses.

We sound like a bunch of enabling parents in a school... always making excuses for our bad little boys and girls when they screw up.

_hypnotoad__by_PoisonTouch.gif

Or as fans we could be positive and not throw individual players under the bus after a poor team game? Van got outplayed, they didn't play a full 60 minutes.

Its not like Vancouver was outshot, and completely dominated, they just really didn't bring their A-game. I think if you look at scoring opportunitys it was probably fairly close, LA just converted on more of their chances, and had some bounces go their way.

Bieksa is not a major problem on this team.

I'm not sure why so many here continually make threads like this against him.

He is not going to be a Norris Trophy winning D-Man, but not many are. He's just there. A reasonably solid d-man who is better than 5-6 but not quite 1-2 in rank. These guys all make close to that money in the league. He has some upside to bang home some goals and win a fight or three. Big deal.

Move on.

Enough of this "true fan" b u ll sh it. I'm a Canucks fan, not a Bieksa fan.

this whole "true fan" or "i know lots about hockey" or the fabled "ive been a fan for x years" is usually a pretty good indicator that the guy is about to say something stupid.

Allow me to respond like your friend Lil'Fra.

"OMG how can you say that it's so insulting. I can't believe I just wanna talk my &^#% and have nobody come back at me and then people call me names. I would never call anyone a name you schmuck."

Now I realize you guys probably know eachother and he probably told you how everyone was being mean to him/her and you're coming in with your superman under-roos but I don't care. (How am I doing so far?) As far as your latter statement well it's simply not possible. As your post so brilliantly points out yet another great contribution to canucks talk by bertuzzipunch and his ilk.

I know it's tough when people don't agree with you but suck it up princess's.

Said it before and I'm gonna say it again. Bieksa has one big problem and that's his cap hit. Other than that he's an average d-man with better than average offensive output.

You just don't know when to quit do you? All you've been doing all day is puking drivel out of your ignorant mush.

Let me guess. Your life is such a disappointment you've got nothing better to do than sit around in your dirty gonch eating Cheetohs and taking pot shots at people on CDC. It's no wonder your post count is so high. (How am I doing so far?)

I wasn't wrong when I said there's a pile of Canuck fans that aren't stoked with Bieksa. This thread proves that. I was provoked, by someone other than you I might add, and I took the bait. You piled on later like the internet bully you obviously are. You're a hypocrite throwing around insults and getting all high and mighty if anyone comes back at you.

Get lost!

And while you're at it, get a life. Troll!

Allow me to respond like your friend Lil'Fra.

"OMG how can you say that it's so insulting. I can't believe I just wanna talk my &^#% and have nobody come back at me and then people call me names. I would never call anyone a name you schmuck."

Now I realize you guys probably know eachother and he probably told you how everyone was being mean to him/her and you're coming in with your superman under-roos but I don't care. (How am I doing so far?) As far as your latter statement well it's simply not possible. As your post so brilliantly points out yet another great contribution to canucks talk by bertuzzipunch and his ilk.

I know it's tough when people don't agree with you but suck it up princess's.

Said it before and I'm gonna say it again. Bieksa has one big problem and that's his cap hit. Other than that he's an average d-man with better than average offensive output.

Your girlfriend Bieksa is gonna get traded once Salo comes back so get over your love affair.

Archived