The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Frankly if Bxa was a mil /yr player this thread would not have even made it to 3 pages and would have been done months ago, where there is smoke there is fire.

The guy is a bum.

Your pathetic dude get a life!

- Bieksa is an assistant captain on a Stanley Cup contending team given to him by one off the classiest players to ever play the game.

- Bieksa is respected by great Canadian fans and true canuck fans that know the game when they see it(unlike you)

- Bieksa is well respected and appreciated by teammates that professionals and know the game more then any computer geek who is obsessed with hating someone and makes a fool of himself constantly.

- Bieksa is respected and appreciated by the GM and coaches of a top elite organization who are better educated then anyone to recognize talent and know what they are doing.

- Bieksa makes lot's of deserved money being a world class athlete despite brutal injuries working his a$$ off to comeback doing what he loves to do and what he has worked at all his life to become good at and is seen as a very solid teammate and player in this league.

I have a lot of praise to a warrior like Bieksa and feel we are lucky to have such a great player who loves playing for this city, for his teammates and wants to win more then anyone.

Even if trading Bieksa is the only move we can make to stay within the cap and i hope this doesn't happen i wish nothing but the best for Bieksa in the future.

Bieksa has more then earned my respect over the years, he has been great and given his all to this organization and the city of Vancouver.

Your a guy who sits on the computer like a loser ranting and raving making stuff up if it fits your foolish cause lol

Your really the useless bum definitely not Bieksa.

Who would rather see Hamhuis-Edler out there against teams top players like a Stamkos, Crosby ect.? If you had the chance to keep top players off the score sheet, you would want that as a coach, no?

I just don't get why AV continues to put Hamhuis-Bieksa out there when he knows Bieksa can't handle top players in the game. If Bieksa and AV want trade rumours involving him to stop then put him out against lower level players. I think most sane coaches would put two of their best D man out against a teams best players. It's only logical right? Thats what makes most fans blood boil, including mine. The fact that Bieksa plays against a teams top players when he obviously can not handle it.

Hamhuis-Edler

Ballard-Ehrhoff

Bieksa-Alberts

and PP can be: Edler-Ehrhoff (unit 1) and Hamhuis-Ballard (unit 2)

PK: Hamhuis-Edler, Bieksa/Alberts-Ballard because I personally don't think Ehrhoff can be a great PKer.

Who doesn't think that seems better?

Who would rather see Hamhuis-Edler out there against teams top players like a Stamkos, Crosby ect.? If you had the chance to keep top players off the score sheet, you would want that as a coach, no?

I just don't get why AV continues to put Hamhuis-Bieksa out there when he knows Bieksa can't handle top players in the game. If Bieksa and AV want trade rumours involving him to stop then put him out against lower level players. I think most sane coaches would put two of their best D man out against a teams best players. It's only logical right? Thats what makes most fans blood boil, including mine. The fact that Bieksa plays against a teams top players when he obviously can not handle it.

Hamhuis-Edler

Ballard-Ehrhoff

Bieksa-Alberts

and PP can be: Edler-Ehrhoff (unit 1) and Hamhuis-Ballard (unit 2)

PK: Hamhuis-Edler, Bieksa/Alberts-Ballard because I personally don't think Ehrhoff can be a great PKer.

Who doesn't think that seems better?

I hate to break it to you but Edler is slow footed and gets caught out of position plenty he has been on the ice for his fair share of goals against that he could have done better on.

Hamhuis great shutdown dman yes Edler not so sure about that.

Edler still looks very bad, ordinary and green sometimes unfortunately but has been a bit better this year at least then in the past.

I hate to break it to you but Edler is slow footed and gets caught out of position plenty he has been on the ice for his fair share of goals against that he could have done better on.

Hamhuis great shutdown dman yes Edler not so sure about that.

Edler still looks very bad, ordinary and green sometimes unfortunately but has been a bit better this year at least then in the past.

Well I haven't been watching what you have.... I really don't understand how you could come to those conclusions about Edlers play recently. If you honestly think that, then i'll tell you that Edler would benefit from playing with Hamhuis even though I don't think Edlers been bad at all.

I know this has probabaly been beaten to death but here's my take on the Stamkos setup to Purcell on Saturday night.

-Tampa's defence turned over the puck to Bxa at our blueline. He seemed to panic a bit as Tampa's forwards started applying pressure. Kev imo threw a suicide pass up the middle to Torres.

-He then seemed to be watching his pass and gave up inside position to Stamkos. I'm not sure why or how Bxa ended up on the outside while Stamkos was cutting up the middle but he was left out of position, allowing Stammer to race in and negate the icing.

-He then did a pretty good job getting back into position but failed to contain his man (we've all seen the end result).

Imo this play started with Bxa and ended with Bxa. Yes, Hansen could have taken the man out front or Hamuis could have cut the centering pass off or Schneids could have made a big save but at the end of the day this one was on Kev. He looked pretty disinterested that game. Imo he was giving up the blueline way to easy to players of that calibre.

Edler has lost his man out front many times usually due to lack of strength and willingness to battle that cost us or and he has likely had about 8 goals bounce off him into our own net and continues to be very sloppy at keeping pucks in the offensive zone on the PP killing several opportunities.

I guess because its not Bieksa most don't notice these things.

I know this has probabaly been beaten to death but here's my take on the Stamkos setup to Purcell on Saturday night.

-Tampa's defence turned over the puck to Bxa at our blueline. He seemed to panic a bit as Tampa's forwards started applying pressure. Kev imo threw a suicide pass up the middle to Torres.

-He then seemed to be watching his pass and gave up inside position to Stamkos. I'm not sure why or how Bxa ended up on the outside while Stamkos was cutting up the middle but he was left out of position, allowing Stammer to race in and negate the icing.

-He then did a pretty good job getting back into position but failed to contain his man (we've all seen the end result).

Imo this play started with Bxa and ended with Bxa. Yes, Hansen could have taken the man out front or Hamuis could have cut the centering pass off or Schneids could have made a big save but at the end of the day this one was on Kev. He looked pretty disinterested that game. Imo he was giving up the blueline way to easy to players of that calibre.

Thats one goal why do people keep harping on this its foolish!

I have seen all dmen make mistakes that could be broken down and they would all look bad.

He got caught out of position against one of the leagues best in Stamkos who has done this to several good dmen in the league numerous times.

If a forward picks the man up in front on that play that goal doesn't happen and as a matter of fact i notice Bieksa covering another teammates mistakes several times every game by helping them out.

To pick this one little error is laughable

Thats one goal why do people keep harping on this its foolish!

I have seen all dmen make mistakes that could be broken down and they would all look bad.

He got caught out of position against one of the leagues best in Stamkos who has done this to several good dmen in the league numerous times.

If a forward picks the man up in front on that play that goal doesn't happen and as a matter of fact i notice Bieksa covering another teammates mistakes several times every game by helping them out.

To pick this one little error is laughable

I'm not a "Bieksa hater" but I have been lurking in this thread for a while(I find all the mud slinging quite entertaining) and have seen numerous examples of poor plays by Kev. So I don't see why this one example of many is laughable I am starting to get concerned it is a trend. I think a lot of the "Bieksa fan boys" need to take a closer look at his current play then his play three years ago or his potential back then. On the flip side the "Bieksa hatersÈ should stop looking at his salary and the fact that he may be the most likely trading chip and keep there eyes open to some of the good things he brings to this team ie.grit.

K have at er Ill continue to just watch from a distance :ph34r:

Why you keep trying to lump me in with people who simply want him gone for the sake of it is beyond me. There are valid reasons he is (and should be) the likely choice to go if and when the time comes.

Sorry Wallstreet. Did you not say that the team would be better defensively once Bieksa is gone? I was pretty sure you did. That's why you were lumped in with the trolls....

Frankly if Bxa was a mil /yr player this thread would not have even made it to 3 pages and would have been done months ago, where there is smoke there is fire.

The guy is a bum.

No. Where there is smoke, there are people who have been smoking.....

- Bieksa is an assistant captain on a Stanley Cup contending team given to him by one off the classiest players to ever play the game.

- Bieksa is respected by great Canadian fans and true canuck fans that know the game when they see it(unlike you)

- Bieksa is well respected and appreciated by teammates that professionals and know the game more then any computer geek who is obsessed with hating someone and makes a fool of himself constantly.

- Bieksa is respected and appreciated by the GM and coaches of a top elite organization who are better educated then anyone to recognize talent and know what they are doing.

- Bieksa makes lot's of deserved money being a world class athlete despite brutal injuries working his a$ off to comeback doing what he loves to do and what he has worked at all his life to become good at and is seen as a very solid teammate and player in this league.

I have a lot of praise to a warrior like Bieksa and feel we are lucky to have such a great player who loves playing for this city, for his teammates and wants to win more then anyone.

Even if trading Bieksa is the only move we can make to stay within the cap and i hope this doesn't happen i wish nothing but the best for Bieksa in the future.

Bieksa has more then earned my respect over the years, he has been great and given his all to this organization and the city of Vancouver.

Your a guy who sits on the computer like a loser ranting and raving making stuff up if it fits your foolish cause lol

Funny I believe you are that guy, your post looks and reads like a rant, mine are quite terse by comparison. I also do not believe Bieksa commands 1/10th as much respect as you suggest as a hockey player. I would say that for his cap no other team wants him and the Nuck's have been stuck with him this year, short of waiving him.

Also you shouldn't be lacing your posts with personal insults, it just reinforces the fact you don't have a clue about what it takes to win.

To Bieksa's credit, he seems willing to pay the price to win, it is just too bad his talent bank is bankrupt. lol

Edler has lost his man out front many times usually due to lack of strength and willingness to battle that cost us or and he has likely had about 8 goals bounce off him into our own net and continues to be very sloppy at keeping pucks in the offensive zone on the PP killing several opportunities.

I guess because its not Bieksa most don't notice these things.

You are the biggest moron to post on these boards.

Look at these stats and re-evaluate.

Bieksa Team goals against: 28 (most on team) Bieksa Team goals for: 29 Overal goals for VS goals against: +1

Edler Team goals against: 25 Edler Team goals for: 44 Overal goals for VS goals against: +19

Elder sure must cost the nucks a lot of wins...

You are the biggest moron to post on these boards.

Look at these stats and re-evaluate.

Bieksa Team goals against: 28 (most on team) Bieksa Team goals for: 29 Overal goals for VS goals against: +1

Edler Team goals against: 25 Edler Team goals for: 44 Overal goals for VS goals against: +19

Elder sure must cost the nucks a lot of wins...

Oh the ironing.....

It tastes like burning......don't it Ralphie?

- Bieksa makes lot's of deserved money being a world class athlete despite brutal injuries working his a$$ off to comeback doing what he loves to do and what he has worked at all his life to become good at and is seen as a very solid teammate and player in this league.

You preach like Don Cherry. If your as old as Grapes I'll give you a pass on being this ignorant..

HATER HATER HATER!!

GO :canucks: !!!!!!

Oh the ironing.....

It tastes like burning......don't it Ralphie?

As usual no rebuttal to stats or facts. No matter how many hours a day you waist insulting everyone who posts a negaive stat about Bieksa, he won't let you sniff his jockstrap. Your dungeons and dragons avatar says it all. All meaning you don't go ouside, you're in your moms basement and probably eating a couple of pizza pops as we speak. Bieksa appreciates your support! As long as you keep telling yourself he does...

The new and improved defensive stalwart Kevin Bieksa! Since he can't put up points any more, time to change the arguement, of course. And don't look now, but in his 5 games, C Schneider is creeping up on #3 in the scoring turtle derby.

Tampa goal #2: Bieksa falls down unhindered like an invalid in front of Schneider, taking our goalie's skates out. Brett Clark: "Yikes! Where'd that empty net come from? Thank you, Big Kevin!"

Tampa goal #4: Bieksa decides to body check the glass, conveniently allowing Stamkos to have the time to make a nice pass to an open man in the slot.

Hey, but everyone makes mistakes. Boom Boom'll get 'em next game!

actually, you are only have right...

goal 2 bieksa is hacked down, watch the replay tampa player hacks his back skate out from under him.... not really his fault

goal 3 ya he missed his check but, no one seems to have noticed the key words there OPEN MAN IN FRONT. so you can blame bieksa all you want for missing the hit... but the real fault is the other d who did not have his check. not bieksa fault...

actually, you are only have right...

goal 2 bieksa is hacked down, watch the replay tampa player hacks his back skate out from under him.... not really his fault

goal 3 ya he missed his check but, no one seems to have noticed the key words there OPEN MAN IN FRONT. so you can blame bieksa all you want for missing the hit... but the real fault is the other d who did not have his check. not bieksa fault...

Exactly. Open man in front. Whoever was skating back allowed the open shooter to go in? C'mon..

As usual no rebuttal to stats or facts. No matter how many hours a day you waist insulting everyone who posts a negaive stat about Bieksa, he won't let you sniff his jockstrap. Your dungeons and dragons avatar says it all. All meaning you don't go ouside, you're in your moms basement and probably eating a couple of pizza pops as we speak. Bieksa appreciates your support! As long as you keep telling yourself he does...

Don't need to tell myself that he appreciates my support....he's told me himself, in response to me giving him my support, while we chatted while waiting for our luggage at Pearson airport.

And, i'm actually in YOUR mom's basement and she ain't serving up pizza pops!

:bigblush:

They're these little savoury canapes, and they're quite nice, to be honest.

Archived