10201 replies to this topic

#7861 Whoopsy

Whoopsy

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:53 PM

No I don't hate Bxa, but I sincerely believe he is the most over rated Nuck by a mile.

Hmm that would be Jan Bulis. Or Rory who almost represent the Canucks in the All Star Games.
Posted Image

#7862 AbbyNucksFan

AbbyNucksFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:58 PM

almost a huge turnover, but it was Samuelson (i think?) who put him in a really awkward spot.. other than that, he was great tonight.. Cherry sure has a chub for "Beeiska" doesn't he?
Posted Image

Credit to LostViking for the sig! Thanks!

#7863 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:02 PM

A couple of plays that could have gone south on on us....but overall still had a good game.

And Juice took a huge hit and still came back for more....this guy's some kind of wonderful.:wub:

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#7864 AbbyNucksFan

AbbyNucksFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:04 PM

when he got interviewed after the game, the first thing my wife said was "whats with those socks??"
Posted Image

#7865 لني

لني

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:07 PM

He started off well but ended up having a so so game.

Loved his comment about what he said to SOB.

Said "he rubbed his stinky glove in my face. Don't think it's been washed since 2003." or something to that effect :laugh:
Sent from my iPhone Canucks App

It is not my intent to get in circular arguments with anybody. The reason i have avoided saying anything specific is because i know you or someone else will attempt to find an alternate explanation to my points which i intern will have to defend. I see no point in getting involved with the circular argument that is already well under way in this thread. I simply intended to voice my opinion on the subject. In the end either you accept the possibility of corruption and conspiracy or you don't.

Also i find your comments to be very childish. Does taking what i say out of context, paraphrasing and misquoting it make you feel good about yourself? Grow up.

Logic at its finest.

#7866 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:19 PM

He started off well but ended up having a so so game.

Loved his comment about what he said to SOB.

Said "he rubbed his stinky glove in my face. Don't think it's been washed since 2003." or something to that effect :laugh:

Did you see the look Bieksa had on his face when he was swatting O'Brien's glove away? And how far away O'Brien stayed away from Juice when he saw that he was actually pissed off??

Posted Image

I don't SOB would have lasted a minute in the ring with Bieksa...and he's smart for not pulling on Superman's cape any further.

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#7867 The Brahma Bull

The Brahma Bull

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,224 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:24 PM

Did you see the look Bieksa had on his face when he was swatting O'Brien's glove away? And how far away O'Brien stayed away from Juice when he saw that he was actually pissed off??

Posted Image

I don't SOB would have lasted a minute in the ring with Bieksa...and he's smart for not pulling on Superman's cape any further.

Posted Image SOB's has a bad temper, but even he knows you don't frack with BOOM BOOM BIEKSA when he gets pissed off. SOB was really pissing me off this game. I hope someone just annihilates him.

#7868 wallstreetamigo

wallstreetamigo

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,764 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:36 PM

almost a huge turnover, but it was Samuelson (i think?) who put him in a really awkward spot.. other than that, he was great tonight.. Cherry sure has a chub for "Beeiska" doesn't he?

It actually WAS a huge turnover (not almost) and Bieksa had plenty of time and at least a few better options to get the puck out there. He made a very bad decision that thankfully did not end the game with a win for the Preds.

Let's be realistic though. It was CLEARLY Bieksa's mistake there.

Edited by wallstreetamigo, 03 May 2011 - 11:37 PM.

#7869 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:51 PM

It actually WAS a huge turnover (not almost) and Bieksa had plenty of time and at least a few better options to get the puck out there. He made a very bad decision that thankfully did not end the game with a win for the Preds.

Let's be realistic though. It was CLEARLY Bieksa's mistake there.

Yeah it was a brain fart that almost cost us....luckily it didn't though.

I think the better option for him would have been passin it off to Ballard.....oh wait Posted Image

#7870 The Fool

The Fool

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:02 AM

Anyone hear Cherry tonight? "Biesky," lmao.
Credit to Team.

#7871 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:56 AM

Posted Image SOB's has a bad temper, but even he knows you don't frack with BOOM BOOM BIEKSA when he gets pissed off. SOB was really pissing me off this game. I hope someone just annihilates him.

I'm not so sure, as good a fight record Bxa has, it's mostly against guys much smaller than SOB. We may see an SOB , Bxa scrap yet, but even I think Bxa is too smart to tussle with the much bigger + stronger SOB. Unless he jumps him from behind, like he did to someone in the Hawk's series.

Edited by CANUCKLELION, 04 May 2011 - 08:58 AM.

R.I.P, Rick Rypien Posted ImagePosted Image

#7872 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 10:40 AM

I'm not so sure, as good a fight record Bxa has, it's mostly against guys much smaller than SOB. We may see an SOB , Bxa scrap yet, but even I think Bxa is too smart to tussle with the much bigger + stronger SOB. Unless he jumps him from behind, like he did to someone in the Hawk's series.

Puhlease.......KB would rock SOB.

Shane may be bigger, but Bieksa is a more skilled fighter and has more heart. It would be a no-contest. SOB would try to man-hug his way out of that fight and Bieksa would be trying to land bombs.

You have little to no room for critique when it come to Bieks'a fighting record and prowess.

#7873 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:17 AM

Puhlease.......KB would rock SOB.

Shane may be bigger, but Bieksa is a more skilled fighter and has more heart. It would be a no-contest. SOB would try to man-hug his way out of that fight and Bieksa would be trying to land bombs.

You have little to no room for critique when it come to Bieks'a fighting record and prowess.

Get real, Bxa gives up 40 lbs and 4 inches to SOB. Bxa has 0 wins in scraps with guys that big. Where is the evidence to support your outlandish apologist's claim. lol

#7874 RandyLahey

RandyLahey

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

Get real, Bxa gives up 40 lbs and 4 inches to SOB. Bxa has 0 wins in scraps with guys that big. Where is the evidence to support your outlandish apologist's claim. lol

Well Bieksa schooled Vorros this year. He's pretty big isn't he?

Posted Image
Made by canuckianone

#7875 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:28 AM

Well Bieksa schooled Vorros this year. He's pretty big isn't he?

yes, Vorros is as tall as SOB but about 20 lbs lighter, besides SOB has solid NHL skills, Vorros is an AHLer in abilities.

#7876 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,774 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:36 AM

yes, Vorros is as tall as SOB but about 20 lbs lighter, besides SOB has solid NHL skills, Vorros is an AHLer in abilities.

To be fair you haven't proven to be a good judge on who is nhl, ahl, khl or ECHL caliber.

Even so what does playing ability have to do with fighting? Booger is one of the best in the league and he can't play for ^#&%.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7877 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:48 AM

My evidence??

SOB fought 5 times this year and lost 4 of them.

Bieksa has fought 5 times this year as well.....and won 3, lost 1 and 1 draw.

My other evidence?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6JTOLgMyg0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6JTOLgMyg0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDuzQCJkoRA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn4Jrtsvdag&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFsJtF7kLe8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMPwAJuqxsI&feature=related

Posted Image

#7878 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:56 AM

Oh yeah...and speaking of guys that are under 200lbs.....SOB gets his ass handed to him by the 6'0 195 pound Brandon Prust.

lol...

(meant to put it in the post above instead posting two Bieksa/Stalberg clips)

#7879 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:05 PM

To be fair you haven't proven to be a good judge on who is nhl, ahl, khl or ECHL caliber.

Even so what does playing ability have to do with fighting? Booger is one of the best in the league and he can't play for ^#&%.

Well if Vorros had NHL abilites, including fighting abililities, he might have an NHL job.

#7880 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,774 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:07 PM

Well if Vorros had NHL abilites, including fighting abililities, he might have an NHL job.

Lol. Wrong answer.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7881 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:11 PM

Oh yeah...and speaking of guys that are under 200lbs.....SOB gets his ass handed to him by the 6'0 195 pound Brandon Prust.

lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlIV_vThapQ

(meant to put it in the post above instead posting two Bieksa/Stalberg clips)

You made my point for me,lol,SOB is 30 lbs heavier than Stalberg, 20 lbs bigger than Vorros and has 40 lbs on Adams. That and Prust kicked Bxa's ass as well. lol

#7882 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

You made my point for me,lol,SOB is 30 lbs heavier than Stalberg, 20 lbs bigger than Vorros and has 40 lbs on Adams. That and Prust kicked Bxa's ass as well. lol

No, you made my point for me......just because SOB is 40 lbs heavier and a few inches taller, it doesn't mean jack.

When you put SOB's ineptitude in fighting up against Bieksa's prowess....it'll be a slaughter...and your poor SOB will be picking his teeth up off the ice.

And Bieksa has never fought Prust you encyclopedia ignoramica.

#7883 VCanucks#16

VCanucks#16

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:06 PM

Thank You Bieksa for being who you are to SHUT UP ALL THE CRITICS THIS YEAR! :frantic:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7884 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

So tonight in game 4, Hamhuis was the best Dman on the ice by a mile, then for the Nuck's, Ehrhoff, then Edler + Salo.
Bxa looked lost most of the game and for all you Bxa apologists , did you notice AV went with 2 forwards + Hammer for the critical 5 on 3.

Did Bxa even win one puck battle tonight? lol

#7885 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:59 PM

Sorry multiple accidental post

Edited by CANUCKLELION, 05 May 2011 - 09:14 PM.

#7886 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:00 PM

Edited by CANUCKLELION, 05 May 2011 - 09:14 PM.

#7887 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:05 PM

So tonight in game 4, Hamhuis was the best Dman on the ice by a mile, then for the Nuck's, Ehrhoff, then Edler + Salo.
Bxa looked lost most of the game and for all you Bxa apologists , did you notice AV went with 2 forwards + Hammer for the critical 5 on 3.

Did Bxa even win one puck battle tonight? lol

Did you notice that on the most important faceoff at the end of the game, it was Bieksa that AV put out on the ice with Hamhuis.....not Edler, Ehrhoff or Salo?...lol.

Bieksa....the best Canucks dman these playoffs.

#7888 AbbyNucksFan

AbbyNucksFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:10 PM

to be fair, CXLION was right, Bieksa was almost invisible out there tonight.. but thats not a bad thing.. Bieksa has been the best D man in the playoffs for the Canucks.
Posted Image

#7889 D-Money

D-Money

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 14,491 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:35 AM

Are you referring to this one post of yours, or the whole thread of them?

PBF200-Les_Douleurs_de_la_Morte.jpg

#7890 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:27 AM

Are you referring to this one post of yours, or the whole thread of them?

lol, too funny, I hit post + nothing happened so I hit it a couple of more times, my computer froze, so I rebooted and presto! I had 3 identical posts in a row.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.