Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,639 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:31 AM

my computer froze

it's imitating your brain
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#7892 لني

لني

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:57 AM

So much win.
Sent from my iPhone Canucks App

It is not my intent to get in circular arguments with anybody. The reason i have avoided saying anything specific is because i know you or someone else will attempt to find an alternate explanation to my points which i intern will have to defend. I see no point in getting involved with the circular argument that is already well under way in this thread. I simply intended to voice my opinion on the subject. In the end either you accept the possibility of corruption and conspiracy or you don't.

Also i find your comments to be very childish. Does taking what i say out of context, paraphrasing and misquoting it make you feel good about yourself? Grow up.

Logic at its finest.

#7893 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:15 AM

Posted Image

Top 10 comments in this thread easily.

Well played Sir, well played indeed!

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#7894 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:20 AM

maybe, it's called Bieksaitis,
R.I.P, Rick Rypien Posted ImagePosted Image

#7895 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:26 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#7896 drizzyz

drizzyz

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:29 AM

The guy is tough as nails, combined +37 in playoffs and regular season which I believe is still only second to Chara.
I don't know his exact average icetime in playoffs but it's over 25 minutes. I don't think much more needs to be said.

KB3

/thread :towel:

#7897 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,639 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:46 PM

That sounds like a good name for your secret infatuation for him

#7898 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:57 AM

So again in game 5 Bxa starts the game off by gettingt run over in the first period by SOB, friggin embarrassing, and later a patented Bieksa turnover resulted in a one-pass, one-shot goal by Ward.
Bxa makes so many turnovers he should open up Turn over chain to compete with Timmy Ho's. lol

#7899 RandyLahey

RandyLahey

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:07 AM

So again in game 5 Bxa starts the game off by gettingt run over in the first period by SOB, friggin embarrassing, and later a patented Bieksa turnover resulted in a one-pass, one-shot goal by Ward.
Bxa makes so many turnovers he should open up Turn over chain to compete with Timmy Ho's. lol

Why do you always put "lol," after your posts? If you love the Canucks so much and you truly believe that Kevin Bieksa is that bad it really shouldn't be that funny...

Posted Image
Made by canuckianone

#7900 snucks

snucks

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:33 AM

I don't like he plays so casually .. carries the puck casually, plays defense casually.

Well its not only him that tries to be so casual. Look at Luongo. Maybe inside he is freaking out and does his forced casual thing to keep himself from falling apart. Bieksa needs to get hit so he wakes up and plays with an edge. It is scary when he starts his "I'm so casual" thing.

#7901 AbbyNucksFan

AbbyNucksFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,509 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:55 PM

how did this fall all the way to page 17??

anyways, someone needs to post a video of that Bieksa Shots shots shots clip tonight where they showed his fights..

edit: omg 1000th post..

Edited by AbbyNucksFan, 15 May 2011 - 09:55 PM.

Posted Image

Credit to LostViking for the sig! Thanks!

#7902 BieskaRules

BieskaRules

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:05 AM

Thanks for that Goal tonight Bieksa you are really Great

Posted Image

#7903 VanIsleNuckFan

VanIsleNuckFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:18 AM

Edit: drinking and post game posting may lead to believing old threads were new threads. Lol

Edited by VanIsleNuckFan, 16 May 2011 - 10:08 AM.

#7904 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:21 AM

Posted Image

#7905 Whoopsy

Whoopsy

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:29 AM

I just realized something, even if Bieksa score the winning goal to win the Cup this year, AND he bagged the Conn Smythe, LePussy would still be able to find a way to diss him.
Posted Image

#7906 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,639 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:32 AM

:towel: :towel: :towel:

Nice goal - great game last night KB3

#7907 kasu11

kasu11

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:37 AM

Posted Image

LOL +1 i've been waiting for this image to come up hahaah

#7908 لني

لني

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:26 AM

I just realized something, even if Bieksa score the winning goal to win the Cup this year, AND he bagged the Conn Smythe, LePussy would still be able to find a way to diss him.

Especially if Hansen was the first assist on the goal.

It is not my intent to get in circular arguments with anybody. The reason i have avoided saying anything specific is because i know you or someone else will attempt to find an alternate explanation to my points which i intern will have to defend. I see no point in getting involved with the circular argument that is already well under way in this thread. I simply intended to voice my opinion on the subject. In the end either you accept the possibility of corruption and conspiracy or you don't.

Also i find your comments to be very childish. Does taking what i say out of context, paraphrasing and misquoting it make you feel good about yourself? Grow up.

Logic at its finest.

#7909 TheCammer

TheCammer

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

Moronic troll. Still at it I see.

The fact is that he has been arguably the Canucks Best D-man all year, including the playoffs. On the play you are speaking of the Canucks forwards (Burrows) should haver been lower in the zone for the attempted breakout pass and should share the blame. It was an unfortunate giveaway which Bieksa took full ownership of.

I've been watching every game and there have been far more glaring errors by some of our other defensemen but you don't seem to discuss those. Bieksa is an essential part of this team, and his play will be crucial to our success this year. If you are a Canuck fan you should just recognize the season he has had and be pleased with his return to form after the injury-plagued seasons. You won't though because you are a troll and this is the one place in your miserable life where anyone pays attention to what you say.

You sir, are a tool! Bieksa on the other hand is the proud owner of the GWG from Game 1 of the Conference finals.

258o0g4.jpg

#7910 لني

لني

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,310 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:27 PM

Game tying goal.

The fact is that he has been arguably the Canucks Best D-man all year, including the playoffs. On the play you are speaking of the Canucks forwards (Burrows) should haver been lower in the zone for the attempted breakout pass and should share the blame. It was an unfortunate giveaway which Bieksa took full ownership of.

I've been watching every game and there have been far more glaring errors by some of our other defensemen but you don't seem to discuss those. Bieksa is an essential part of this team, and his play will be crucial to our success this year. If you are a Canuck fan you should just recognize the season he has had and be pleased with his return to form after the injury-plagued seasons. You won't though because you are a troll and this is the one place in your miserable life where anyone pays attention to what you say.

You sir, are a tool! Bieksa on the other hand is the proud owner of the GWG from Game 1 of the Conference finals.

Logic at its finest.

#7911 Whoopsy

Whoopsy

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:43 PM

Game tying goal.

He discounted the charity giveaway by Luongo.

Luongo know how to crush someone's spirit, give them hope then take it away.

Like the Chicago series, let the Blackhawks thinks they have a good chance after letting them win 3 straight and tied the game in game 7, then shut the door just when the Blackhawks is walking through it, breaking their nose in the process.
Posted Image

#7912 gmen81

gmen81

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 15,391 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

On foxsports.com they had the top 8 early conn Smythe candidates. Not in order:

1.Kesler
2.Bieksa
3.Thornton
4.Clowe
5.Bergeron
6. Thomas
7.St. Louis
8. Roloson

Bieksa must be doing something right
Posted Image

#7913 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:30 PM

lol you do have love goggles on, On Lou's giveaway Bxa should have been shouting @ Lou to go the other way, and on JJ's 2nd goal Bxa left him unchecked in front, he should have tied up his stick. last night Hamhuis , actually did do all the work for that pair, Bxa couldn't keep the puck in the attacking zone or make a pass. He did however redeem himself with the tying goal, although if Bxa had not been on the ice SJ wouldn't have even scored a goal.

#7914 Enter_The_Dragon

Enter_The_Dragon

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:43 PM

On foxsports.com they had the top 8 early conn Smythe candidates. Not in order:

1.Kesler
2.Bieksa
3.Thornton
4.Clowe
5.Bergeron
6. Thomas
7.St. Louis
8. Roloson

Bieksa must be doing something right

Then again...It's Fox. ;)

He's been dynamite nonetheless.

#7915 SoTzuMe

SoTzuMe

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:48 PM

lol you do have love goggles on, On Lou's giveaway Bxa should have been shouting @ Lou to go the other way, and on JJ's 2nd goal Bxa left him unchecked in front, he should have tied up his stick. last night Hamhuis , actually did do all the work for that pair, Bxa couldn't keep the puck in the attacking zone or make a pass. He did however redeem himself with the tying goal, although if Bxa had not been on the ice SJ wouldn't have even scored a goal.

Posted Image

Would you "learn it" already?

Edited by tzunino, 16 May 2011 - 04:48 PM.

Posted Image

#7916 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

Especially if Hansen was the first assist on the goal.

Actually, I've done a complete U turn on Hansen. He has probably recorded more hits this year than in all his previous career combined. he's hitting and now being effective at creating turnovers, too bad about the hands though. because of that I doubt he's ever pop 25 in a season.Posted Image

#7917 Millerdraft

Millerdraft

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,509 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:05 PM

I've been lovin' Bieksa's game this year. He's also won me over with all those golden one-liners. Re-sign the guy.

Kassian.... Taylor Pyatt 3.0

Lies. He's more of a Steve Bernier. Hopefully his talent level goes up so he can become like a Taylor Pyatt.

#7918 CANUCKLELION

CANUCKLELION

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,078 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:06 PM

Posted Image

Would you "learn it" already?

lol, good one.

This Bxa love in , reminds me of the story. 'the emperor has no clothes'.

#7919 RandyLahey

RandyLahey

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:23 PM

lol, good one.

This Bxa love in , reminds me of the story. 'the emperor has no clothes'.

How mad will you be when Bieksa resigns in Van for no less than 4 mil a year? You know it's coming.

Posted Image
Made by canuckianone

#7920 Rodzilla131

Rodzilla131

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:06 PM

Actually, I've done a complete U turn on Hansen. He has probably recorded more hits this year than in all his previous career combined. he's hitting and now being effective at creating turnovers, too bad about the hands though. because of that I doubt he's ever pop 25 in a season.Posted Image

Hansen 2nd year in the ahl
Regular Season
Season Team GP G A Pts PIM +/-
2007-08 Manitoba 50 21 22 43 22 23

Kesler best year in manitoba (also his 2nd)

2004-05 Manitoba Moose AHL 78 30 28 58 105 22

Burrows best year in manitoba (also his 2nd)

2005-06 Manitoba Moose AHL 33 12 18 30 57 1

The canucks have showed amazing success in keeping there players improving year after year and not getting stagnant after some limited personal success (burr/kes/sedins/Lou etc)

Hansen has the character i think to keep getting better every year too. i think he's just scratched the surface :towel:

Randy-Marsh-Jamming-2-icon.pngCBC HIRE TOM LARSCHIED NOW!
I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE KEVIN WEEKES!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.