The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Indeed...i still want wallstreeamigo to get in here and show some humility.

I want the same for hank&dan. He was really bad too.

The Canucks would be better off playing 5 defencemen every night than having Bieksa in the line-up. I'm not even kidding...

Defending the honor of Bieksa and Tambellini will prove comical by seasons end.

I want the same for hank&dan. He was really bad too.

hank&dan was just disgustingly misinformed...and flat out dumb. His posting habits proved that.

wallstreeamnigo actually created reasons...which were good, if they had any root in the reality of today's NHL.

Basically he was well written...but would never relent in the face of being absolutely proven wrong...and was prone to conspiracy theories and overintellectualize the simplest of matters.

I have a feeling he migrated to that crap hole which is the Canucks Forum on HF Boards.

You guys are upset with the Bieksa haters no coming around so much?

Imagine how I felt after I spent the entire summer '09 defending the Sedins to people who said they would never be first line players, and the like?

I remember diamonddog was the worst. I don't think he has shown his face on CDC since.

You guys are upset with the Bieksa haters no coming around so much?

Imagine how I felt after I spent the entire summer '09 defending the Sedins to people who said they would never be first line players, and the like?

I remember diamonddog was the worst. I don't think he has shown his face on CDC since.

Duders...that was you, me, Baggins, and a few others...Rupert was in there....that was the off season when all the wankers were wanting them to walk...and we pick up Gabby/Cammy/J-Bow....all that garbage.

I think diammonddog was one of those guys that literally made me want to kill cute things.

Absolutely one of the worst users on CDC...maybe next to Pauser and then some, that ive encountered.

Diamondogg regularly stinks it up on HF Boards....and it was right after that thread in which he moved there with his brand of "listening to his own posting".

The most interesting users are the ones that are quite well written....but have idiotic opinions.

I just cannot believe some folks actually believe what they believe.

Duders...that was you, me, Baggins, and a few others...Rupert was in there....that was the off season when all the wankers were wanting them to walk...and we pick up Gabby/Cammy/J-Bow....all that garbage.

I think diammonddog was one of those guys that literally made me want to kill cute things.

Absolutely one of the worst users on CDC...maybe next to Pauser and then some, that ive encountered.

Diamondogg regularly stinks it up on HF Boards....and it was right after that thread in which he moved there with his brand of "listening to his own posting".

The most interesting users are the ones that are quite well written....but have idiotic opinions.

Yeah, I remember one day for probably a good 2-3 hours me and baggins double teamed him. It was probably a good 15 pages of back-and-forth. That was a fun day. :)

The sad part though, is we'd just end up going in circles.

Yeah, I remember one day for probably a good 2-3 hours me and baggins double teamed him. It was probably a good 15 pages of back-and-forth. That was a fun day. :)

The sad part though, is we'd just end up going in circles.

Indeed....i think when you realize that its becoming a tired loop...then the job has been done successfully erring to the side of the duo (you and Baggins).

God...he just had the stupidest things to say about them.

He got ripped at HF Boards too....cant believe they protect so many turds there.

Anyways that was actually a worthy e-fight worth battling for.

Ok..sorry for the derailment.

Aww....i'm kinda sad that I missed that Sedin thread.

I haven't seen him in ages, but then again, he does have a newborn, so maybe he's got his hands full. A little humble pie never hurt anyone though, right?

And Pauser was the best....that dude could attempt to argue anything with anyone, from any angle....he was incredible. There weren't enough facepalms in the world for his b.s.

But guys llike Pauser and Diamonddog are/were pure entertainment. Part trolls, part lunatics....kinda like John Shorthouse and Canucklelion.

I haven't seen him in ages, but then again, he does have a newborn, so maybe he's got his hands full. A little humble pie never hurt anyone though, right?

And Pauser was the best....that dude could attempt to argue anything with anyone, from any angle....he was incredible. There weren't enough facepalms in the world for his b.s.

But guys llike Pauser and Diamonddog are/were pure entertainment. Part trolls, part lunatics....kinda like John Shorthouse and Canucklelion.

There were many.

I feel like TOMapleLaffs. I've been using the italics a lot more lately lol

There were many.

I feel like TOMapleLaffs. I've been using the italics a lot more lately lol

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You know you been on this damned board too long when....

Oh..and yes indeed...there were soooo many, and shockingly, most pointed towards getting rid of the Twins. Unbelievable.

It makes me so happy for the Twins success...they just made all those CDC'ers look like total fools.

Bieksa you are really going to make it into the playoffs as a Canuck.

I think you are going to have an even better playoffs than last year and will be a big reason this team kicks some Stanley rear end.

Luo needs all the help he can get and Gillis is going to make sure Kevin and the Hoff stick it out for this year to save Gillis' legacy (Luongo lover).

In the offseason,with cup rings the Hoffster or Bieksa can go and command all the cash they want -if their hearts are not in Vancouver.

So,we get to see just whom is who come next July.

My guess is the Hoff leaves and Bieksa stays at a reduction in salary.

Bieksa you are really going to make it into the playoffs as a Canuck.

I think you are going to have an even better playoffs than last year and will be a big reason this team kicks some Stanley rear end.

Luo needs all the help he can get and Gillis is going to make sure Kevin and the Hoff stick it out for this year to save Gillis' legacy (Luongo lover).

In the offseason,with cup rings the Hoffster or Bieksa can go and command all the cash they want -if their hearts are not in Vancouver.

So,we get to see just whom is who come next July.

My guess is the Hoff leaves and Bieksa stays at a reduction in salary.

I greatly doubt that Ehrhoff plays anywhere but Vancouver next season.

I did it again! :picard:

I am impressed you could tolerate that turd (Pauser).

Lets just say...if i ever meet him in person...i wouldnt even refrain from yelling at him.

i guess i could look for him at the Blarney Stone. :P

I am impressed you could tolerate that turd (Pauser).

Lets just say...if i ever meet him in person...i wouldnt even refrain from yelling at him.

i guess i could look for him at the Blarney Stone. :P

In small doses.

He was like going into a stinky fart filled room. You'd take a deep breath before wntering, search for what you're looking for. do what you gotta do.... then the eyes would well up...lungs would start burning...you'd think "frack it" and get the hell out of there....gasping for breath and sanity as you exited.

That's sort of how I dealth with him.

In small doses.

He was like going into a stinky fart filled room. You'd take a deep breath before wntering, search for what you're looking for. do what you gotta do.... then the eyes would well up...lungs would start burning...you'd think "frack it" and get the hell out of there....gasping for breath and sanity as you exited.

That's sort of how I dealth with him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well said, young man!

Archived