The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Goalie Masks

egatti

I need some help finding a few pics, and with some suggestions (any suggestions would be great). I was thinking about putting the inside of the Pacific Coliseum, GM Place, Canada Hockey Place, and Rogers Arena with the names on the Jumbo-tron for the background, what do you guys think about that? This is a mock-up

vanmasksmockup.gif

• 1 month later...

Everything you see is 100% painstakingly hand drawn with CS5 *I did not draw the text and cage shading

vanmasksmockup1.gif

This is still a work in progress. I plan on adding the Pacific Coliseum, proper Jumbo-trons, board ads, and a whole lot more. If some of the masks aren't completely accurate it is probably b/c I could find a decent picture. When this is completed I will put it up on youtube in HD with some audio. Please post if you have any pics or suggestions that could help me out.

Everything you see is 100% painstakingly hand drawn with CS5 *I did not draw the text and cage shading

vanmasksmockup.gif

This is still a work in progress. I plan on adding the Pacific Coliseum, proper Jumbo-trons, board ads, and a whole lot more. If some of the masks aren't completely accurate it is probably b/c I could find a decent picture. When this is completed I will put it up on youtube in HD with some audio. Please post if you have any pics or suggestions that could help me out.

vanmasksmockup.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Archived