62 replies to this topic

#61 Joel Heyman

Joel Heyman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

I would just like to sign him, even if he doesn't turn out to be more than a 4th liner/defensive specilist at the NHL level (Which can still be useful) He could atleast help out the Wolves while we get a look at him in NA.

At the very least maybe he could help Arniel keep his job a bit longer. :lol:

I would love for us to sign him, this guy has heart and crazy work ethic. He missed almost a year and a half of hockey with an epilepsy-like disease and has come back and is playing the way he is. A guy has to love hockey a lot to come back that strong, and even if he wasn't tearing Norway a new one, I'd want us to give him a shot.

i44w87.jpgryanroyazzopardi+rolled+a+random+image+p
Blue Team

#62 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,215 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

I would love for us to sign him, this guy has heart and crazy work ethic. He missed almost a year and a half of hockey with an epilepsy-like disease and has come back and is playing the way he is. A guy has to love hockey a lot to come back that strong, and even if he wasn't tearing Norway a new one, I'd want us to give him a shot.

Wow I never knew that.

Gillis really preeches Character and determination and he seems like he would fit that billing quite well.

Hopefully it is something management looks at once this work stoppage subsides.

zackass.png

#63 Phil_314

Phil_314

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,772 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:47 AM

I'd say if possible he should get the Alex Grenier treatment, where he should test out the SEL and prove himself there before coming over (if he does ever come over).

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jesus LOVES YOU!
2012, meet Matthew 24:36-47!

14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.