The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, can't help but feel for Orlando (even though I've been believing in Gold and Purple for awhile now); Dwight leaves for basically complementary guys (Afflalo, Harrington and etc.) and average pieces (Philly, L.A. and Denver are all playoff teams and their 1st picks don't yield much value in return) whereas Philly gets Bynum (2nd best center for a perimeter team) and J-Rich can replace part of what A.I. brought before he left in terms of explosiveness, athleticism, etc. though he's older. Denver also gets an All-Star scorer for a couple of average roster pieces in the guys they dealt to Orlando.

Enjoy the basement alongside the post-Lebron Cavaliers, Orlando!

Also, looking forward to seeing

Metta - Dwight - Pau

Nash - Kobe

:frantic: O.K.C. beware!

Can anybody tell me what kind of a player Howard is? I don't know too much about Basketball so maybe compare him to an NHL player. I hear he's really good at D and i'm assuming he's good offensively.

If he were an NHL player he'd be someone who is strong around the net. That's what Howard does. He positions himself close to the basket. Due to his height, he generally gets a lot of rebounds both offensively and defensively and gets a fair amount of blocks. 3 or 4 time defensive player of the year.

• 2 months later...

The dream team Lakers make their debut tonight. Will be interesting to see how Nash handles the ego's of Kobe and Howard and if they will butt heads if things go rough early on.

Don't know why OKC would trade Harden.

Also Ray Allen playing against his former team as a member of the Heat.

Who needs hockey when you have football and basketball to watch?

The dream team Lakers make their debut tonight. Will be interesting to see how Nash handles the ego's of Kobe and Howard and if they will butt heads if things go rough early on.

Don't know why OKC would trade Harden.

Also Ray Allen playing against his former team as a member of the Heat.

Who needs hockey when you have football and basketball to watch?

They traded him because he turned down a 4 yr. 53 million dollar contract extension.

Archived