The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

nba-spalding-basketball.jpg

The Official NBA Basketball Thread

http://www.nba.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must not be the only one in here interested in the NBA! I tried searching for a similar thread but couldn't find anything.

Let's use this thread to talk about the second most interesting sport and league in the world :)

OKC is good, but they wont be good this year. Maybe in another year or two, when russell westbrook REALLY turns it on, night in night out. Especially with Durant who has had injury problems this year.

Miami isnt gna win this year. Give them a few years. Still all LAL, but they havent been playing up to par lately.

Jazz is just going on a hot streak, they wont last. Really suprised BOS has kept rolling though, but i guess its the "Big 4" now. Rondo is tank.

BLAKE GRIFFIN for rookie of the year!

can't wait for sophomore vs. rookie game

nba-spalding-basketball.jpg

The Official NBA Basketball Thread

http://www.nba.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must not be the only one in here interested in the NBA! I tried searching for a similar thread but couldn't find anything.

Let's use this thread to talk about the second most interesting sport and league in the world :)

Amen..I love Bball..I'll be a regular visitor here..

My prediction:lakers vs mavs-west final

Bos vs mia-east final

Lakers vs celtics in the final..lakers win in 7:towel:

Favorite teams:lakers and mavs

Favorite players:Kobe,dirk nowitzki,Pau gasol,Derrick rose is pretty sick on Chicago

Amen..I love Bball..I'll be a regular visitor here..

My prediction:lakers vs mavs-west final

Bos vs mia-east final

Lakers vs celtics in the final..lakers win in 7:towel:

Favorite teams:lakers and mavs

Favorite players:Kobe,dirk nowitzki,Pau gasol,Derrick rose is pretty sick on Chicago

How good is Rose hey, love watching that guy!

Archived