The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nets are trying to get Joe Johnson.

Blazers offer max deal to RFA Hibbert.

Rockets shopping Scola.

Lakers talking to Sessions.

Dwight Howard requests trade to the Nets.

Dwight Howard is the biggest pansy star in sports. I have never seen a guy so blatantly screw over a team. Demands a trade, then opts in at the last second before the trade deadline. Demands the coach get fired which happens form pressure by ownership. In the process they lose the GM because he did not want to fire Stan Van Gundy. And now once all of his demands are met he wants to get traded again

If I were the Magic owner I would be so pissed.

Dwight Howard is the biggest pansy star in sports. I have never seen a guy so blatantly screw over a team. Demands a trade, then opts in at the last second before the trade deadline. Demands the coach get fired which happens form pressure by ownership. In the process they lose the GM because he did not want to fire Stan Van Gundy. And now once all of his demands are met he wants to get traded again

If I were the Magic owner I would be so pissed.

I tend to agree, I don't really know what Howard thinks he is, I mean I know he may be arguably the best center in the NBA but that doesn't mean you have to be a total c o c k.

If you're going to request a trade, stop changing your mind every week or so, and don't act like your better than the coach by asking for him to get fired. It's not the coaches fault

Just trade Howard even if he cancels his trade request, he may be good but his personality is terrible. Trade him and get some value and loyal players in return.

Also this thread really needs to get moved.

I tend to agree, I don't really know what Howard thinks he is, I mean I know he may be arguably the best center in the NBA but that doesn't mean you have to be a total c o c k.

If you're going to request a trade, stop changing your mind every week or so, and don't act like your better than the coach by asking for him to get fired. It's not the coaches fault

Just trade Howard even if he cancels his trade request, he may be good but his personality is terrible. Trade him and get some value and loyal players in return.

Also this thread really needs to get moved.

he is a do**ch

Plus it's true he is really good but he is not especially the best center in the league, I mean Kevin Love can play power forward and Center and he does just as good if not better than him, he is very close in terms of rebounds, actually was a better rebounder than Howard last year , scores more , can actually score from more areas , and can shoot 3 pointers and free throws way better than howard ...

And like you said, Howard thinks he is god but he needs to stop being a d*ck

Deron William agrees to deal with Nets. Say what you want about the team but it is shpaing up well especially if they get Howard,

D-Will, Joe Johnson, Gerald Wallace ar the main guys thus far

I don't think the Nets have the assets to get Dwight Howard anymore. He could go there as a FA next year.

Jason Terry signs with the Boston Celtics!

Does this mean Ray Allen will not be back?

Ray Allen to the Heat is very likely possibility now.

And that is why they said that could be the last time the big three could win a championship

Although why would the Heat need Allen he is a shooting guard and they already have an SG in Wade

Deron William agrees to deal with Nets. Say what you want about the team but it is shpaing up well especially if they get Howard,

D-Will, Joe Johnson, Gerald Wallace ar the main guys thus far

The Nets are going to make a bang in their first season in Brooklyn

Allen would be a bench player like Shane Battier. He could also give a rest to Wade when needed.

I think that would be a waste of a player with his talent.

Maybe you could bring Bosh down to C, Bron to PF, Wade to SF, Allen to SG? Or move Allen to PG and have the regular lineups. Wade could play PG too

Archived