The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jason Terry signs with the Boston Celtics!

Does this mean Ray Allen will not be back?

Ray Allen to the Heat is very likely possibility now.

I'm not saying Ray will be back but it is no more of a possibility now then it was before. Boston has always maintained they wanted Ray back Even with Terry. If he does go to Miami I hope it at least for more then a bench role otherwise what is the point.

And they have been saying it is the last chance for the big 3 to win a championship for years now basically since they did win in 08.

Edit: Finally this thread got moved, nice.

Made this comment in the other thread but will post here I guess as well.

As someone who idolized Steve Nash growing up it and whose favorite player is Nash it feels weird to see my idol go to LA. Absolutely hated Kobe back when Nash and company faced LA in the first round. But gotta love Kobe now I guess. Nash will hopefully get his ring.

Lakers better trade that Euro trash called Pau though if they want to win.

Also 76ers released Brand and Louis Williams opted out of his final year because the 76ers are trying to sign Nick Young.

In my opinion the 76ers are pretty much ruining the team with moves like these, these were guys that were huge for the organization and wanted to stay.

The 76ers are one of my favourite teams and I really liked these guys, it's only a matter of time that Igoudala leaves which I hope he doesn't.

I hope the 76ers are able to acquire some solid players and possibly a superstar or 2 along with Igoudala, which would finally give them a shot at winning the championship.

Archived