The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He shot 50% but the guy can't play defense to save his life.

Raptors have huge potential though - loving the addition of Lowry!

His man to man D is fine.. he's just a horrid help defender.

Lowry>>>>>>>>>>Nash.. looks like we got the best of out Nash's decision :D

Bargnani was such a bad pick.. Raptors have done some terrible drafting only good pick recently is demar

Not really, when you look at who came out of that draft Bargnani was a solid pick, he is a solid-star(not superstar) NBA player. Also Valanciunas was a great pick, Davis is solid as well, lots of potential for those two to be a solid front court.

His man to man D is fine.. he's just a horrid help defender.

Lowry>>>>>>>>>>Nash.. looks like we got the best of out Nash's decision :D

Not really, when you look at who came out of that draft Bargnani was a solid pick, he is a solid-star(not superstar) NBA player. Also Valanciunas was a great pick, Davis is solid as well, lots of potential for those two to be a solid front court.

Lamarcus is quite better than andrea,i know its hindsight but Raptors would be in quite better shape imo if they had taken him. I agree Valanciunas has a lot of potential though

Lamarcus is quite better than andrea,i know its hindsight but Raptors would be in quite better shape imo if they had taken him. I agree Valanciunas has a lot of potential though

Oh no doubt, Aldridge is sick.. if you look at the guys that went after LA and Bargnani it's guys like Adam Morrison, Tyrus Thomas, Shelden Williams :sick:

All I meant is it could've been a lot worse :lol:

James Harden has emerged out of the shadows in OKC to be the star player in Houston. He is on a Jeremy Lin hot streak right now.

It's obvious he's out to prove to everyone he is not a 6th man in the sense of the term but a legit all-star who was overshadowed in OKC but now has the chance to be "the guy".

I don't think Phil Jackson wanted to come back. He is already arguably the best coach of all time, why would he risk loosing that?

How would he lose it? It couldn't be any worse than how he went out last time. He IS the best coach of all time, no doubt about that.

They won't have trouble scoring with D'Antoni's system, that's for sure. Nash flourished in Mike's pick-and-roll system with Amar'e, and Dwight is as if not more effective down low. If Nate McMillan (rumored to join to help on the defensive side) works effectively with Howard, Metta and Kobe and uses them as the defensive stoppers they are they should improve as well, but it all matters whether they can put it all together in the postseason and get it done with this star-studded squad that will determine whether they've been successful.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived