The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heat are lucky Granger is out....Pacers are already giving them a tough time as is and with Granger, would be done.

Anyways, I don't like the Heat because of the big 3 (Only respect Wade 100% - he's the real deal), Bosh is overrated, and as much as I hate Lebron for backstabbing his team and city, he is a beast, but doesn't change the fact I hate him. Looking forward to a Spurs-Heat final and San Antonio rotating Miami lol :lol:::D. Nobody got nothing on the Spurs when Parker, Ginobli, Duncan, and Popavich are on cue...unstoppable. Dynasty.

Pretty funny comment I saw today:

"James Green Now that the Raps have a Nigerian GM, the other GMs in the league should be prepared to receive the following email: "I am the prince/GM of the Toronto Raptors. The NBA head office has frozen all of my assets. Please send me your first round draft pick. Once I have unfrozen my assets, I will send you 30 first round draft picks in return as a token of my appreciation.""

How many people actually liked the Heat BEFORE Bosh and LBJ signed?

In the NBA I am more a fan of players then I am teams. My fav players are actually all on the Heat now, Wade, Allen and James. So I did actually like the Heat when they just had Wade. Liked them more once James joined and then Allen just made it simple for me to cheer for them. So basically if those 3 leave the Heat then I probably won't cheer for them anymore

In the NBA I am more a fan of players then I am teams. My fav players are actually all on the Heat now, Wade, Allen and James. So I did actually like the Heat when they just had Wade. Liked them more once James joined and then Allen just made it simple for me to cheer for them. So basically if those 3 leave the Heat then I probably won't cheer for them anymore

People say this a lot. I can only cheer for teams and hope the best for whatever other players I like.

Archived