The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How many people actually liked the Heat BEFORE Bosh and LBJ signed?

I didn't necessarily like them but I didn't hate them either. At least there was more leverage in the league in those days, and I have respect for Wade since he was able to bring them to the promised land by himself in 2005-06. In fact, until LeBron established himself as the best player in the league I always respected Wade the most out of that trio (with Bosh finishing well behind the other two :P).

Spurs are better offensively, for sure, but they aren't nearly as big or as physical defensively. This changes things immensely for Bosh, and makes it easier for Wade and James to get to the paint. Duncan could eat Miami up inside, but Hibbert played about as good as you can, and still wasn't enough. Golden State gave the Spurs a lot of trouble with the shooters, if Allen, Miller, and Battier can start knocking down 3's the Spurs will be in trouble.

Spurs are better offensively, for sure, but they aren't nearly as big or as physical defensively. This changes things immensely for Bosh, and makes it easier for Wade and James to get to the paint. Duncan could eat Miami up inside, but Hibbert played about as good as you can, and still wasn't enough. Golden State gave the Spurs a lot of trouble with the shooters, if Allen, Miller, and Battier can start knocking down 3's the Spurs will be in trouble.

If Duncan can play as good as Hibbert, it should be no contest.

Gonna say it again, Heat have 0 chance vs the Spurs. Spurs are the Detroit Red Wings of NBA....most European players, built team off years of success, and play as a team.

....Heat bought a dynasty (Shouldn't even be considered a dynasty cause they haven't done much); the Spurs created one. That's the difference folks, and as for LBJ, but this year, you aren't buying another ring...going to be great seeing him go 1-2 in the Finals after he loses this year...he's a great player, don't get me wrong, but I simply hate him for his decision and all....yea he was a FREE agent, but backstabbing your home town and saying on radio you won't leave until you win....ouchhhhh!

Gonna say it again, Heat have 0 chance vs the Spurs. Spurs are the Detroit Red Wings of NBA....most European players, built team off years of success, and play as a team.

....Heat bought a dynasty (Shouldn't even be considered a dynasty cause they haven't done much); the Spurs created one. That's the difference folks, and as for LBJ, but this year, you aren't buying another ring...going to be great seeing him go 1-2 in the Finals after he loses this year...he's a great player, don't get me wrong, but I simply hate him for his decision and all....yea he was a FREE agent, but backstabbing your home town and saying on radio you won't leave until you win....ouchhhhh!

Anyone would ditch his hometown for Miami he made an mistake and admitted it, lakers bought their team to and I don't see you whining about that. Oh btw it was earned not given

Archived