The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That wasn't exactly the world's most exciting celebration.

The Heat were too sparatic tonight. Mavs played a solid game. As much as I hate Terry, he was the x factor.

Dirk and Jason Kidd deserve a title.

Next year for Lebron. :(

Heat got what they deserved. From "The Decision" to the "Big 3" celebration before the season even started all the way to the end with the mocking of Dirk, they acted like they had rings to spare and deserved to be arrogant when really two of them haven't done anything in the playoffs and the one who has, did it without them years ago.

It's obvious that they'll win multiple champioships in the near future (hopefully OKC, CHI and wherever Dwight goes can have something to say about that), but this year they deserved all the hate and the end result.

Really happy for Dirk, J-Kidd and the rest. Their great team game, depth and the one superstar being clutch put them over the top.

"The City of Dallas has announced an official "Lebron James Day". On this glorious day in history for the citizens of Dallas, everyone will be legally allowed to leave work 12 minutes early!"

"LeBron James - different city, same phone number, still on vibrate (still no ring)."

"The City of Dallas has announced an official "Lebron James Day". On this glorious day in history for the citizens of Dallas, everyone will be legally allowed to leave work 12 minutes early!"

"LeBron James - different city, same phone number, still on vibrate (still no ring)."

As much as I love Lebron... that's hilarious. :lol:

Heat got what they deserved. From "The Decision" to the "Big 3" celebration before the season even started all the way to the end with the mocking of Dirk, they acted like they had rings to spare and deserved to be arrogant when really two of them haven't done anything in the playoffs and the one who has, did it without them years ago.

It's obvious that they'll win multiple champioships in the near future (hopefully OKC, CHI and wherever Dwight goes can have something to say about that), but this year they deserved all the hate and the end result.

Really happy for Dirk, J-Kidd and the rest. Their great team game, depth and the one superstar being clutch put them over the top.

I hope Dwight goes to Chicago. Can you imagine that? D-Rose and Dwight

Ohhhhh baby that's scary

I hope Dwight goes to Chicago. Can you imagine that? D-Rose and Dwight

Ohhhhh baby that's scary

Dwight in OKC would be rather beastly, as well. Those have to be his top 2 choices if he wants to win title(s).

Or he could replace Anthony in Miami LOL...

just keep thinking about "the decision"

"ive decided to to take my talents to south beach" laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif i love that line now, its so fitting

also check out what douchebag had to say to the press after the game, guys just a classless human

"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."

clevelands owner dan gilbert after the dallas win

"Congrats to Mark C.& entire Mavs org.," Gilbert wrote. "Mavs NEVER stopped & now entire franchise gets rings. Old Lesson for all: There are NO SHORTCUTS. NONE.

"At the end of the day, all of the people that were rooting for me to fail, tomorrow they'll have to wake up and have the same life that [they had] before they woke up today. They got the same personal problems they had today and I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things I want to do."

Actually, myself, and all the other Lebron haters, won't have the same life because we're all going to bash Lebron fans.

What if our personal problems were that we wanted Lebron to lose? Then they're actually solved.

And yes, continue to ruin your legacy please. smile.gif

Dwight in OKC would be rather beastly, as well. Those have to be his top 2 choices if he wants to win title(s).

Or he could replace Anthony in Miami LOL...

The thing is, all these players need the rock at all times in order for them to be successful. Not like the situation in Boston where Allen is a pure shooter

D-Rose loves sharing the ball though. I can just see him blowing by defenders and ally-oop to Dwight, like every possession

emot-parrot.gif

Actually, myself, and all the other Lebron haters, won't have the same life because we're all going to bash Lebron fans.

What if our personal problems were that we wanted Lebron to lose? Then they're actually solved.

And yes, continue to ruin your legacy please. smile.gif

bahaha so true

Archived