The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll admit some of the attention Lin gets is because he's Asian but Floyd Mayweather is just a douchebag, "Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise,". Does he even realize Lin was undrafted and waived twice? he was a nobody 2 weeks ago.

The guy hit a game winning, buzzer beating three. He's allowed to celebrate.

It wasn't a buzzer beater. But I agree that in that case a celebration was in order.

However, I've seen at least a half dozen clips where he'll make a play, the other team calls a time-out and he runs to his bench and starts chest-bumping and screaming stuff.

It wasn't a buzzer beater. But I agree that in that case a celebration was in order.

However, I've seen at least a half dozen clips where he'll make a play, the other team calls a time-out and he runs to his bench and starts chest-bumping and screaming stuff.

That's pretty common in the NBA / basketball in general...

Not like he was looking to rub it in his opponents' face or anything.

You see players do that all the time when they make a big play and the other team calls a time out. Steph Curry in G-State does this pretty much EVERY time out. Burrows does it after a lot of wins... So what?

exactly. The guy shows his emotions on the court, and his teammates are all pumped up. He is not the guy who spits out racist slurs like his opponents. Now that is disrespectful.

Archived