The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They haven't really been tested by a legit team though. The Thunder are young and will offer up more resistance than the Jazz and the Clippers have.

Still dont see the thunder beating the spurs.. i mean they really solid have a great bench and ginobili and duncan are well rested

Still dont see the thunder beating the spurs.. i mean they really solid have a great bench and ginobili and duncan are well rested

I see them winning a game at least, if not the series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHjRuKcevfI

That has to be the best And 1 shot I've ever seen, Kobe's look tells it all there.

Gotta feel bad for LA though. All that talent and size, and despite Kobe's heroics OKC was still too much. San Antonio v OKC should be an absolute beauty, I'm thinking OKC takes it as along as Westbrook doesn't try and be MJ.

Then if the Heat can make it out of the east, oh baby what a finals. But at the end of the day, defense wins championships, and OKC just is not on the same level as Miami. If Miami can get out of the Indiana series and get Bosh back, they've got a great shot this year.

Gotta feel bad for LA though. All that talent and size, and despite Kobe's heroics OKC was still too much. San Antonio v OKC should be an absolute beauty, I'm thinking OKC takes it as along as Westbrook doesn't try and be MJ.

You got that right; I'd be happy with the Final Four of Celtics - Pacers in the East, and Thunder - Spurs in the West (reality!)

Basically anything but Bron-Bron and the Heat in the Finals again :P

I love it when the Lakers lose. Hate there bandwagon consistently clogging my facebook news feed with Kobe statuses.

Though I have noticed that the last two years the statuses have become less and less which has coincided with the disintegration of the Lakers. Coincidence? Hell no.

Lakers need to get a true 4. Bynum is fine as a 5 but Pau is a real crapty 4.

Also need to get a 1 that is good. I am a big Steve Nash fan and would not mind if he went to the Lakers to get his ring. Feel like he would be a great fit in LA, even better than Deron Williams.

Archived