The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A Heat/Celtics and Spurs/Thunder final four would be epic.

Both match-ups should make for intriguing series especially if Bosh gets back for Miami.

The Celtics should get it done in game 7 and the Heat should as well tomorrow as long as Wade and James get scoring support from a third guy.

With Haslem out with the suspension Chalmers is going to have to step up and contribute with some secondary scoring.

The Heat are a very top heavy team, their bench scoring is non existent. Against a better, team like the Celtics, that will give them more problems if Bosh is not back by then.

• 2 weeks later...

"Breaking News:

James "the Heartbreaker" Harden #SurprisedHe'sNotStartingThunderPG has just overloaded the local hospitals within the local San Antonio area, after masses of Spurs fans went into cardiac arrest with the dagger he planted into the team's playoff hopes, and in their hearts collectively.

Reporting from the hospital ward,

MessiNacity10"

Everyone knows this is the big 3's last run to win another title together before they are broken up next year.

I think if the Celtics win he will retire on top but if we lose I think it will depend on how he feels this off-season, he sure didn't take kindly to being called old by the media maybe he will want another shot at it. Just glad they are giving the Heat a run for their money just in case it is Garnett's last season it would have been lame if they just rolled over.

I think if the Celtics win he will retire on top but if we lose I think it will depend on how he feels this off-season, he sure didn't take kindly to being called old by the media maybe he will want another shot at it. Just glad they are giving the Heat a run for their money just in case it is Garnett's last season it would have been lame if they just rolled over.

Yeah ideally they would like to win one more title together this year before they move on or retire. Miami isn't going to lay down though.

It's going to come down to who wants it more... Lebron for another shot at the finals and his first ring or the last run for the big 3?

The Thunder are a young and deep team I don't think they will have any problems taking care of either Boston or Miami in the Final though if they close out the Spurs.

Beating one experienced team will give them confidence to beat another.

Miami v Boston game 6 tonight.

Do or die for the king and the rest of the heat. LBJ needs to come out and have one of those 35 15 15 games.

Must win for Miami, and Boston sure as hell doesn't want to go back to Miami for game 7.

Yeah ideally they would like to win one more title together this year before they move on or retire. Miami isn't going to lay down though.

It's going to come down to who wants it more... Lebron for another shot at the finals and his first ring or the last run for the big 3?

The Thunder are a young and deep team I don't think they will have any problems taking care of either Boston or Miami in the Final though if they close out the Spurs.

Beating one experienced team will give them confidence to beat another.

Yeah Boston is in tough for sure I just hope they can close out the Heat tonight. They showed they can beat them if they weather the storm and stay within striking distance and that will be important because I expect the Heat to come on firing on all cylinders.

Man, biggest game of Miami's season and LeBron has 30 points on 12-14 shooting, and thats in the first half.

Win or lose, this guy has been absolutely incredible all season and even better in the playoffs averaging over 32 PPG, 9+ assists and 5 rebounds. Yet he will be criticized if they lose. Unthinkable.

The Celtics can't afford to miss all those shots, they did a great job of hanging around most of the game but just couldn't get their scoring on a streak late in the game and it just got out of hand. If they struggle with their FG next game in Miami it will be a long off season for Boston.

Archived