The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LA getting OWNED by the Heat big 3 and their defence

I hope the lakers get humiliated again like they did last game vs the lowly Milwaukee Bucks, at home.

Kobe's might quiet so far, and the Lakers have yet to beat any good teams this season.

I can name about 6 or 7 other teams in the league better than the Lakers this year, their good days are numbered

Oklahoma will be another powerhouse to develop in the West.

I dont get how anyone can cheer the Lakers, its like cheering for the Leafs,Wings or Rangers...yuck

IM not a big NBA fan, but I like tuning in to see the Lakers lose, and follow the Thunder a bit.

GO HEAT!!!!

Another Christmas day beat down on the Lakers :( ..oh well we all know what happened last year..cavs and lebron beat the lakers by 20 points on Christmas day and the lakers went on to win the championship :):towel: ..loss is no big deal even tho the lakers are struggling as of late..I do not like the back to back 20 point losses to Milwaukee of all teams and the heat..

LA getting OWNED by the Heat big 3 and their defence

I hope the lakers get humiliated again like they did last game vs the lowly Milwaukee Bucks, at home.

Kobe's might quiet so far, and the Lakers have yet to beat any good teams this season.

I can name about 6 or 7 other teams in the league better than the Lakers this year, their good days are numbered

Oklahoma will be another powerhouse to develop in the West.

I dont get how anyone can cheer the Lakers, its like cheering for the Leafs,Wings or Rangers...yuck

IM not a big NBA fan, but I like tuning in to see the Lakers lose, and follow the Thunder a bit.

GO HEAT!!!!

I cheer for the lakers cuz they been my team for over 20 years!..and are you kidding..lakers just won the championship last year..I'm sure you think you can name better teams..regular season don't mean isht!!..playoffs baby!!..don't be a noob with these comments bro ;)

Can't wait to watch the Spurs beat on the Wizards. Manu wub.gif

I have always hated the spurs!..but man oh man Ginobili is absolutely ridiculous!!.. I've always liked him he's like the white Kobe Bryant...best player in the world at the double crossover ;)

Archived