Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Hornet

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception

80 posts in this topic

5246241367_1f4c2e7c10.jpg

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is said to focus on the relationship between Sully and Drake as the pair search for a lost city in the Arabian Peninsula and across the Rub' al Khali Desert. T.E Lawrence is said to be an inspiration for the story and setting. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception's new features include the ability to fight hand-to-hand with multiple enemies as well as 'enhanced backward climbing' – though quite how that pans out remains to be seen.While no specifics were given, much attention is being paid to Uncharted 3's online and co-op features, which is said to bring over some of the cinematic elements of the single-player game.

Like recent PlayStation 3 exclusives Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception will also support stereoscopic 3D.

Platform: Playstation 3

Genre: Action adventure / third person shooter / platformer

Release date: 11/1/2011

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/12/09/uncover-the-truth-in-uncharted-3/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=uncharted_3_120910

(click link for teaser trailer, photos and more news!)

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1139326p1.html (ign news story)

UPDATE: Release date has been revealed as November 1, 2011!

---------

Awesome!

cool... on a side note i really hope nathan fillion get the part to play drake in the uncharted movie!!!!!

cool... on a side note i really hope nathan fillion get the part to play drake in the uncharted movie!!!!!

I need to buy Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2. biggrin.gif

On a side note, I need to get rid of Little Big Planet, Resistance 1, Sonic Unleashed, and Red Dead Redemption and NHL 09. laugh.gif

After seeing the new trailer for this game, I am so pumped!

Yes

It's probably the only game I play besides NHL. I like the game, but my friends don't.

Great story line for single player, great online modes and a ton of trophies to collect for trophy whores.

I need to buy Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2. biggrin.gif

On a side note, I need to get rid of Little Big Planet, Resistance 1, Sonic Unleashed, and Red Dead Redemption and NHL 09. laugh.gif

Yes

It's probably the only game I play besides NHL. I like the game, but my friends don't.

Great story line for single player, great online modes and a ton of trophies to collect for trophy whores.

Played the beta... it was meh. I'm going to get it when the price drops just to complete the collection,

Played the beta... it was meh. I'm going to get it when the price drops just to complete the collection,

Yea, what makes the game great is the offline story mode. The online multiplayer is just a bonus and to give players something to play once the game is over. I really like the co op missions emot-parrot.gif