The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception

The Hornet

Haha yea, When I first played it I found them annoying too. Also, I didn't know the arrow killed some of those "other creatures" with one hit, so I ended up wasting all my bullets on them. Pretty much took me forever to kill all of them.

I'm still deciding if I should get this game. I really enjoy the Uncharted series, but I'm not sure if I have time for Online anymore. I do want to complete the story mode because the storyline for Uncharted is usually quite outstanding.

Pretty much the only other game I play besides NHL12 on my PS3. I guess I'll have to see how many people I know get it sad.gif

C00KIES, if I pick this up and you get your PS3 back, let's do some Crushing co-op.

I just checked out some of the clips released previously, and the graphics + detail for the story modeis amazing. The 2nd one was already good, but you can see all the improvements they made for this game.

C00KIES, if I pick this up and you get your PS3 back, let's do some Crushing co-op.

I just checked out some of the clips released previously, and the graphics + detail for the story modeis amazing. The 2nd one was already good, but you can see all the improvements they made for this game.

Archived