The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hat Trick Maker

Another quick question, if iron mines replenish, how often do they?

I cant mine. I tried to but I cant. I would rather go do real work than virtual work in a game, which is what mining is, theres no fun in it. Collecting resources can be entertaining to a point, like in Starcraft, but in WoW and RPGs its just grinding.

I make enough gold to be able to buy whatever materials I need. but besides that I dont like to mine.

I cant mine. I tried to but I cant. I would rather go do real work than virtual work in a game, which is what mining is, theres no fun in it. Collecting resources can be entertaining to a point, like in Starcraft, but in WoW and RPGs its just grinding.

I make enough gold to be able to buy whatever materials I need. but besides that I dont like to mine.

I don't mind mining if I happen to come across some ore, but I wouldn't go out of my way just to get ore then head back to town to smelt it.

CPU: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.67 GHz

Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series

Ram: 4GB

Hard Drive: 465GB

I know my rig is kinda out-dated, but I can run BF3 on ultra easily, without a single problem...

I can almost be certain that it has nothing to do with my specs, but I've just ran into a very dumb bug that might just require me to restart everything... -_-

Also, it started happening after this one day I got bored, and decided to spawn like 10 dragons, and like 20 Whiterun guards... :3

I have the exact rig except for a slightly newer video card. I don't think spawning creatures can corrupt your game tho...

Wait for patch...

Skyrim has been my favourite game of 2011 by far. I loved Oblivion but Skyrim added the dragons and more creative activities to do. I've spent more hours playing than I'd like to admit but it just shows that it's an amazing game.

I hear you. I've played Oblivion literally every weekend since it came out and I was skeptical that something could possibly replace it, but this game is just so much better. I thought I'd miss the game play of Oblivion, as they changed quite a bit, but the changes have improved the game a lot and the biggest part I loved (SPOILER ALERT) ...Lucien...can be found in Skyrim. So, it WINS! :lol:

And for the time it takes up? I spent 4 hours last night doing quests and upping my level, just to buy the Markarth house, so I can relate to that as well! ;)

I just started playing today. What race did you all go with?

I would guess that about 75% of all players went with Wood Elves because they are the best class for archers (which is the most popular playstyle).

Personally I added to that 75% of people. I love being an archer and female Wood Elves are pretty yummy. ;)

I would guess that about 75% of all players went with Wood Elves because they are the best class for archers (which is the most popular playstyle).

Personally I added to that 75% of people. I love being an archer and female Wood Elves are pretty yummy. ;)

is it really?

says who

Archived