Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hat Trick Maker

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Rate this topic:

1,417 posts in this topic

Haha... Isn't that the point of playing an "RPG". Do everything you can without the consequences :P

Ya. I think more so I just want to be able to sleep around with lots of girls. :lol:

I think Microsoft (not sure about Sony) is deadset against things like that in their games... :unsure:

So I wouldn't bet on it. :P:lol::(

Fable was produced by Microsoft though, and you can get STD's and have group sex in that gameblink.gif

Fable was produced by Microsoft though, and you can get STD's and have group sex in that gameblink.gif

:blink: Really?

:blink: Really?

Microsoft isn't some sort of stuck-up old man corporation. They do have a lot of young talent that they give a lot of creative freedom to. Bungie used to be part of Microsoft. Although, interestingly, I had an interview with Microsoft for a job as a game developer, and the interviewer was the biggest hard-ass I've ever met. So it's hard to tell.

Microsoft isn't some sort of stuck-up old man corporation. They do have a lot of young talent that they give a lot of creative freedom to. Bungie used to be part of Microsoft. Although, interestingly, I had an interview with Microsoft for a job as a game developer, and the interviewer was the biggest hard-ass I've ever met. So it's hard to tell.

I thought I read somewhere that they didn't want anything like that in their games., I guess I was wrong.

I heard in the early days of Microsoft game studios they were awesome to work for

SO STOCKED! but will it beat Morrowwind. that game was EPIC!

As of now, I'm saving up for a new computer. I MUST have this when it comes out.

>Yelling Dragon to death

The only thing more viking would be if he yelled axes and killed the Dragon

Edited by Walk The Dinosaur

1: complaint, the water =/

apart from that, i wont write my bodily reactions, they may be considered innapropriate :P

I realize that this is the 5th game in the series - how far back does this series go?

I've never played any of the previous games, but obviously they give a pretty good background into this game, I'm guessing? Would it be worthwhile to play some (all?) of them first?

Just curious...since it seriously does look pretty awesome.

I realize that this is the 5th game in the series - how far back does this series go?

I've never played any of the previous games, but obviously they give a pretty good background into this game, I'm guessing? Would it be worthwhile to play some (all?) of them first?

Just curious...since it seriously does look pretty awesome.

I think The Elder Scrolls: Arena was released in 94 or something. Daggerfall was 98. They're really fun games, but Daggerfall is really confusing and big at first. Plus, if you're all about graphics, I doubt you'll like it. But I would definitely suggest trying it out.

I think Daggerfall had like, 6 different endings or something.

Edited by Walk The Dinosaur

I think The Elder Scrolls: Arena was released in 94 or something. Daggerfall was 98. They're really fun games, but Daggerfall is really confusing and big at first. Plus, if you're all about graphics, I doubt you'll like it. But I would definitely suggest trying it out.

I think Daggerfall had like, 6 different endings or something.

Wow, so this is going way back, obviously. I remember seeing Oblivion for 360 and thinking it looked interesting, but I hadn't followed the franchise at all and so it kind of kept me away.

Actually, I'm the last guy to think twice about graphics - I'm actually quite extreme the other way, I'd rather sacrifice graphics for the sake of a great story. 6 endings reminds me of Chrono Trigger (obviously a favourite of many). I mean, I like a visually aesthetic game, but I'd rather play an old SNES game with a creative plot and good gameplay (for example) than a 10-hour story with killer graphics. I mean, i might as well watch a movie.

Obviously this game doesn't seem to be the case...i'm definitely curious to try.

Wow, so this is going way back, obviously. I remember seeing Oblivion for 360 and thinking it looked interesting, but I hadn't followed the franchise at all and so it kind of kept me away.

Actually, I'm the last guy to think twice about graphics - I'm actually quite extreme the other way, I'd rather sacrifice graphics for the sake of a great story. 6 endings reminds me of Chrono Trigger (obviously a favourite of many). I mean, I like a visually aesthetic game, but I'd rather play an old SNES game with a creative plot and good gameplay (for example) than a 10-hour story with killer graphics. I mean, i might as well watch a movie.

Obviously this game doesn't seem to be the case...i'm definitely curious to try.

You have to get a DOS emulator but other than that, they Have Arena and Daggerfall on the official Elder Scrolls site(at least last time I checked)

The one thing I liked about the games is that the attack you did (Thrust, stab,etc.) and damage is completely relative you how you swing your mouse.