The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hat Trick Maker

Hey guys, I was just looking for some opinions. What's the best/coolest looking clothing to wear for a traveller build? I'm doing a hardcore roleplay play-through right now and I want to find a set of clothing that I can wear that looks like a traveller would actually wear.

Hey guys, I was just looking for some opinions. What's the best/coolest looking clothing to wear for a traveller build? I'm doing a hardcore roleplay play-through right now and I want to find a set of clothing that I can wear that looks like a traveller would actually wear.

I like the Alik'r clothing with the cape and turban style head wear, but that's just me.

You can always download a clothing making mod and experiment that way.

A set of clothing that will actually offer some protection or just purely for the aesthetics?

Just aesthetics.

I'm also on the 360 so I can't download any mods.

There's a clothing shop near the entrance of Solitude that might have what you are looking for.

Aside from that there is Linwe's set that has a good used look to it

:

http://elderscrolls....nwe's_Armor_Set

Also the jester outfit if you want to be a little odd:

http://elderscrolls....Cicero's_Outfit

Adept robes also have a plain traveller feel to it:

http://elderscrolls....iki/Adept_Robes

Guest Gumballthechewy

Plain leather armour or the thieves guild armour is what I use to get that traveler/adventurer/outdoorsman look.

Guest Gumballthechewy

All y'all a bunch o' noobs!

I have like 10 saves at one time and I always overwrite the oldest one.

I don't have time to start over and pour 70+ hours into a new game...

All y'all a bunch o' noobs!

I have like 10 saves at one time and I always overwrite the oldest one.

I don't have time to start over and pour 70+ hours into a new game...

Yeah I always keep 2 or 3 hard saves and roll them. Plus I set auto save for every 5 minutes when I go to the menu.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Yeah I always keep 2 or 3 hard saves and roll them. Plus I set auto save for every 5 minutes when I go to the menu.

Yeah, every auto save imaginable turned on too.

I always quicksave like a madman in every game I play.

As for Skyrim, I installed so many mods that I can't even get the game to start anymore. Sifting through the mods to see what's causing the problem seems like too much work tbh.

I reformatted and forgot to save my saves, so gg, lol. :sadno:

Try being a mage now!

I wish you could make a character with a really long gray or white beard like Gandalf and pretend you're playing LOTR to an extent :D I wanted to do that in Oblivion too but couldn't create a character like that.

• 1 month later...

Alright I gotta finish this game haha as it's been over a year since I've last played.

Lvl 45 Breton

Heath: 410

Stamina: 330

Magicka: 200

Weapon : Deadric 1h + shield 293dmg(30 fire dmg + 20hp absorb.)

Armor : Full Light Dragon w/

+ 100 Magicka

+ 50% Mag. regen

+ 100 Stamina

+ 25% Stam regen.

+ 42% Blocking

+ 160% 1h Dmg

+ 85% Magic resistance

I'm on the ps3 and play at max. difficulty. Casters are a breeze, melee can get dicey if theres more than 2 but nothing a quick retreat and a heal cast cant fix. Just DL all the addon's and haven't done much of the main quest yet. Hardest part was remembering where I stashed all my gear lol.

It's possible to finish the game? Lol.

I did EVERY SINGLE LAST quest in the game. The main story lines, Ive competed both sides of the war, every single side quest. Been a vampire, werewolf, cannibal. 100 in every skill on 3 different characters. Then the expansion came out. Ran thru it twice but didnt choose the vampire lord or whatever its called so not quite 100% anymore. Then hearthfire and played with that for a while but I was bored by then. Spent way to much time on this game.

Funnest build I could come up with started as a bow/stealth guy and ended up as a heavy armour wearing war caster. Want to use war magic on your warrior? Well you arent going to get anywhere with your warrior armor and enchants. You have to make a full set of war magic enchanted armour. 100% reduction in mana cost to war spells so you can chain cast all day long. Your skill will go up on trash and side quest mobs fast enough and whatever you do dont use your points on the reduction in mana cost to cast in the war magic tree. WIth the right enchants you already have that. I specd in fire magic. Almost everything burns lol. You have to switch early enough to leave enough levels to get your points in the right places.

Archived