The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hat Trick Maker

Lol I was being sarcastic about the horse armor as it's lauded as being the most worthless thing you could buy using Microsoft points.

But I'm terribly excited for this game. Like, midnight launch excited.

I guess it's hard to detect sarcasm through a keyboard. :lol:

I was thinking...I just posted all this info on the game, and the one thing you're wondering is if there is horse armor? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know, I love the part where he's walking with the giants and mammoths then out of no where a dragon comes in a flings the giant into the sky. So epic. I would be trippin' if I was playing at that moment.

That absolutely blew me away. The depth they've put into this game SO FAR has been incredible. My life is going to be nonexistent once I get my hands on this game. :P

That absolutely blew me away. The depth they've put into this game SO FAR has been incredible. My life is going to be nonexistent once I get my hands on this game. :P

This game is going to be a nightmare for completionists like me, lol. A nightmare, or maybe a good way to pass a year or two of time.

This game is going to be a nightmare for completionists like me, lol. A nightmare, or maybe a good way to pass a year or two of time.

I'm a perfectionist... If I ever screwed something up in Morrowind, I usually started all over... I have to learn to just enjoy the game. :lol:

Yes, I suppose it will. But you'll get to spend so much time playing it! I can't wait to see what kind of expansions they add down the road.

I'm a perfectionist... If I ever screwed something up in Morrowind, I usually started all over... I have to learn to just enjoy the game. :lol:

I was a perfectionist with Oblivion, I did everything I could. I'm just going to play Skyrim and not worry about it this time. :P

Maybe they will stick in accomplishments like owning every horse or whatever to give people a sense of accomplishment because if it is like the last Elder Scrolls game, it won't really have an end to it because of the replenishing generic enemies. I preferred the Morrowind style of unique NPCs and a feeling of finished the game after clearing out every last dungeon.

I recently got a new computer. I'm able to run the old oblivion on full graphics and there is not the slightest hint of lag whatsoever.

I'm stoked for the new one now considering I will be able to play with graphics maxed and it will run flawlessly.

I recently got a new computer. I'm able to run the old oblivion on full graphics and there is not the slightest hint of lag whatsoever.

I'm stoked for the new one now considering I will be able to play with graphics maxed and it will run flawlessly.

What? Playing Oblivion, a game that came out five years ago at max settings doesn't mean you can play the latest one at max settings and have it run flawlessly.

The jump in graphics from Morrowind to Oblivion was huge and the jump from Oblivion to Skyrim is expected to be no less.

What? Playing Oblivion, a game that came out five years ago at max settings doesn't mean you can play the latest one at max settings and have it run flawlessly.

The jump in graphics from Morrowind to Oblivion was huge and the jump from Oblivion to Skyrim is expected to be no less.

If he just got a new computer recently it should be able to at least almost run it on full settings. He might need a better video card than the one that comes with the computer though. At least that's what I would think.

If you can max out Starcraft 2 you should be fine. Should.

Oblivion beats the piss out of every other game graphics wise from that date. I can run Crysis 2 flawlessly as well so I expect the same with Skyrim or damn well close to it

Archived