The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hat Trick Maker

by what level should we have visited all the major cities/towns by?

like are there some cities in skyrim that can only be accessed at a certain level or via a certain quest?

I'm level 40 and have a 100+ hours of gameplay, and I just visited Windhelm for the first time. So I would say don't worry about it, lol. Though from what I understand, certain quests do require you to be at a certain level to trigger, but none that are important.

Weird, kinda random thing happened to me while playing. Was wandering around with Annekke Crag-Jumper, who also turns out is my character's soon to be mother-in-law. I use her pretty often, but I told her to go home because I'm still trying to cycle through and employ some of the other followers. Then only 5 minutes later while trying to collect a bounty off some bandits, by the most random of chance, I found her murdered by them on the side of the road before she could make it back home. I didn't realize it was possible for someone to die like that. Not cool, lol.

Also I have one question, can you undo making someone a Blade? I didn't find out until trying to handover a second recruit that there's only 3 spots. I really don't want that first person on this team if it's exclusive. I just handed them over because I assumed we were amassing an army of sorts, and to undo it now in the basic sense I would have to replay 10 hours.

I'm level 40 and have a 100+ hours of gameplay, and I just visited Windhelm for the first time. So I would say don't worry about it, lol. Though from what I understand, certain quests do require you to be at a certain level to trigger, but none that are important.

k sweet, ty bassi

i visted Windhelm right after Whiterun

compared to whiterun. windhelm is so bad laugh.gif

all snowy...no wonder the stormcloaks would reside there

btw which of you guys joined the stormcloaks and which joined the Empire?

k sweet, ty bassi

I think by Level 25 I visited all the major towns. I was kind of trying to though...just for the purpose of visiting the major towns. :P

I did the Imperial Army quests. My character is a Wood Elf, and the Stormcloaks are run by Nords who are racist to my kind. :lol:

Just a quick question, how do I decorate my house with furniture?

Go to the Jarl's steward that you bought the house from. From him you could upgrade the bedroom, living room, etc.

k sweet, ty bassi

Well, I'm saving that storyline for after I'm done everything else. But if I were to pick based on what I've played through so far, then I'd say Imperials, and that's not just because my character is an Imperial. I really hate their relationship with the Thalmor, but if it came down to them or the Stormcloaks, it's an easy choice. It almost feels like Ulfric is the head of a creepy ass cult, or something. Not every stormcloak is bad, but there's no way I'm making Ulfric the king.

System spec? The game definitely has more than its share of annoying bugs, but hardly unplayable.

CPU: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.67 GHz

Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series

Ram: 4GB

Hard Drive: 465GB

I know my rig is kinda out-dated, but I can run BF3 on ultra easily, without a single problem...

I can almost be certain that it has nothing to do with my specs, but I've just ran into a very dumb bug that might just require me to restart everything... -_-

Also, it started happening after this one day I got bored, and decided to spawn like 10 dragons, and like 20 Whiterun guards... :3

^^

Well this is what I'm running it on

CPU: Intel Core Duo T2300 @ 1.66GHz

Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon X1300 (The 128 MB memory makes it sound better then it actually is)

Ram: 1 GB

Hard Drive: 70GB

And the game has crashed on me a grand total of one time. And even that time, I know why it did.

^^

Well this is what I'm running it on

CPU: Intel Core Duo T2300 @ 1.66GHz

Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon X1300 (The 128 MB memory makes it sound better then it actually is)

Ram: 1 GB

Hard Drive: 70GB

And the game has crashed on me a grand total of one time. And even that time, I know why it did.

Yeah... It's gotta be a corrupted save file... :/

Archived