The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hat Trick Maker

I can sneak up on the dragons and 3 hit them one with x30 dam and 2 bow shots

I haven't tried this yet but can you I enchant them and enchant other armors with this effect ? Imagine x240 damage

Haha trust me I've looked into it. Most unique armor you can't disenchant so it's not possible, as far as I know

All I have done on the Imperial questline is just join the imperials. I have done the main storyline dealing with the dragon problem. And during the truce (which is only temporary) You need Ulfric alive. The leader of the Imperials needs to be alive as well

Hmmmm I haven't gone very far in the main quest line but I think I've finished the Legion's quest line and at the end I killed Ulfric. Am I screwed now or what?

Hmmmm I haven't gone very far in the main quest line but I think I've finished the Legion's quest line and at the end I killed Ulfric. Am I screwed now or what?

The guy was a dick and deserved it totally. I completed the main quest line before doing the Legion one so dont know for sure about Ulfric.

(SPOILER AHEAD)

There is a part in the main quest line where to advance the story you need to arrange a temporary truce in the civil war and Ulfric is centrally involved. If hes already dead is this entire truce part just omitted? It seems it should be since If hes dead the civil war is over so no need for a truce...If he HAS to be alive for the main quest to advance they would have had to make the Legion quest chain uncompleteable until after the main one got past the truce.

EDIT: Either that or your screwed. Really though, enough people must have done the quests in the same order as you that it has to work out.

Fun fact I jsut found out about. Your follower, whoever it may be, levels up with you but hits a level Cap. I was using Lydia, one of my housecarls, and she started to seem underpowered lately. i found out she is level capped to lvl 30 so as I got closer to 40 she was falling further and further behind. Different followers have different level caps. Except J'zargo. He is the only follower whos leveling goes all the way into the 80s. He also is a heavy armour wearing destruction dual caster! Hes a total badass. You find him in the mage academy in Winterhold. Help him with testing a spell and he will follow you to the ends of the earth.

Fun fact I jsut found out about. Your follower, whoever it may be, levels up with you but hits a level Cap. I was using Lydia, one of my housecarls, and she started to seem underpowered lately. i found out she is level capped to lvl 30 so as I got closer to 40 she was falling further and further behind. Different followers have different level caps. Except J'zargo. He is the only follower whos leveling goes all the way into the 80s. He also is a heavy armour wearing destruction dual caster! Hes a total badass. You find him in the mage academy in Winterhold. Help him with testing a spell and he will follow you to the ends of the earth.

Man, I gotta find that guy, I just accidentally killed my buddy.

Man, I gotta find that guy, I just accidentally killed my buddy.

College of Winterhold, just do a few quests and then you can find him in the newbie housing; it then gives you the option to help him out. After that, you're set.

I didn't know this. I looked it up and Lydia actually is useful to level 50

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lydia

In an off-topic note, should I get this game? I am tired of all of my games now. The only thing holding me back is the fact that my friend got totally addicted and wouldn't leave his house(besides school) for almost two months after the release. But I need an opinion if it is worth it or not?

In an off-topic note, should I get this game? I am tired of all of my games now. The only thing holding me back is the fact that my friend got totally addicted and wouldn't leave his house(besides school) for almost two months after the release. But I need an opinion if it is worth it or not?

This title is probably one of the only titles that is worth the full $59.99 asking price. Easily the best game of 2011. A must buy

Lol, why do you think your friend didn't leave his house for two months.......that in itself should prove it's amazingness.

With all the rumors of new consoles I would say Skyrim might be the best game that comes out for 360 in its remaining time.

Bump.

I'm married to Ysolda in Whiterun and I just bought a house in Solitude. I assume that if we move to my new house, my stuff that I store in her place will be lost. Can someone confirm so I can take my stuff out and move it?

I'm pretty sure that when you move, all of your stuff is still there. You still own the house, all you're really doing is moving the wife to stay at the new house.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so about a month ago I had been with the greybeards and told Lydia to go home. She didnt appear back at the house like she ahd before and I traced the route she would have taken to get there but never saw her again. I racked it up to bad luck that she got lured off and killed somewhere, or jsut disapeared or who knows what but she was gone. I moved on to other companions and just tonite, while cleaning up some of the remaining misc quests in my log happened to find her many miles from nowhere jsut standing in some bush off the side of a road. just standing there. Pure luck I even saw her as it was night and it was so random. She still had all the gear shed been carrying when I last saw her in her pack but she was wearing her default original gear and when i told her to follow me she automatically put all the better gear back on. Strange.

more random: Im lvl 54 and its getting harder to level now.All the stuff I use is at 100 now and ive been lvling blocking and illusion just to find something to level off of even tho I never use ithem for anything else. I use bound swords even though they are far less powerfull than my daedric stuff jsut to level conjuring. Its getting to be a pain and I think Im about tapped out on quests to do. Getting close anyways.

Ok so about a month ago I had been with the greybeards and told Lydia to go home. She didnt appear back at the house like she ahd before and I traced the route she would have taken to get there but never saw her again. I racked it up to bad luck that she got lured off and killed somewhere, or jsut disapeared or who knows what but she was gone. I moved on to other companions and just tonite, while cleaning up some of the remaining misc quests in my log happened to find her many miles from nowhere jsut standing in some bush off the side of a road. just standing there. Pure luck I even saw her as it was night and it was so random. She still had all the gear shed been carrying when I last saw her in her pack but she was wearing her default original gear and when i told her to follow me she automatically put all the better gear back on. Strange.

more random: Im lvl 54 and its getting harder to level now.All the stuff I use is at 100 now and ive been lvling blocking and illusion just to find something to level off of even tho I never use ithem for anything else. I use bound swords even though they are far less powerfull than my daedric stuff jsut to level conjuring. Its getting to be a pain and I think Im about tapped out on quests to do. Getting close anyways.

Most of the stats can be boosted fast by using exploits. This happened to me where everything was 100 except for stuff I never used. I caved and did the ranking glitch to make everything 100.

Its not ruining the game after your a high level and didn't like leveling up stuff you never used. I hated Heavy Armour, One-Handed Weapons, Archery, Pickpocketing and Every spell type (except Destruction). I even hated Alchemy. Everything else was at a 100 already.

Archived