The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Darren Archibald | RW/LW

avelanch

Very rarely do I post here and not trying to spam/promote my video. Just genuinely posting this here because I think you guys will enjoy it. I made a video of Darren Archibald's 2010-2011 highlights; compiled them from Rogers TV and TV Cogeco clips. Mainly goals, some assists here and there and one PK shift. Hope you guys like it.

And i also made a Polasek one, but couldn't really find his thread. Anyways, you can find it if you really want to. :)

Edit: NEW LINK because it was really small before. You won't really notice it in the embedded player, but on the youtube page, its larger. I have removed the previous one.

Very rarely do I post here and not trying to spam/promote my video. Just genuinely posting this here because I think you guys will enjoy it. I made a video of Darren Archibald's 2010-2011 highlights; compiled them from Rogers TV and TV Cogeco clips. Mainly goals, some assists here and there and one PK shift. Hope you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34rgcnTUIg

And i also made a Polasek one, but couldn't really find his thread. Anyways, you can find it if you really want to. :)

great vid buddayyy! spam/promote all you want if it means more videos of our prospects for me! Footage is hard to come by, so it's much appreciated.

We hope he becomes one of the top prospects in the Canucks organization. Insofar, we have seen only a few of the prospects drafted and signed emerge from intensive training in the minors program. Cory Schneider and Kesler, and Alex Burrows are the only players I know.

We hope he becomes one of the top prospects in the Canucks organization. Insofar, we have seen only a few of the prospects drafted and signed emerge from intensive training in the minors program. Cory Schneider and Kesler, and Alex Burrows are the only players I know.

ummm? -1

- Mason Raymond, Jannik Hansen, Alex Edler, Kevin Bieska, to name a few

ready to make the jump- Chris Tanev, Cody Hodgson, Aaron Volpotti, etc

Guest Dasein

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E34rgcnTUIg

LOL probably the ONLY overaged Major Junior player that went undrafted that has a whole 7 minute highlight package video dedicated to him on youtube.

Gotta love Canucks fans with good video skills towel.gif

Daniel Sedin, Henrik Sedin, Kevin Bieksa, Alex Edler, Chris Tanev, Mason Raymond, Jannik Hansen, Cory Schneider

Now you know more! Good for you!

Also up and coming notables - Cody Hodgson, Anton Rodin, Eddie Lack, Yann Sauve

LOL probably the ONLY overaged Major Junior player that went undrafted that has a whole 7 minute highlight package video dedicated to him on youtube.

Gotta love Canucks fans with good video skills

Haha yes, i know it is very long. To be honest, I cut about 4 minutes out of the original video so it was more watchable. The reason it is long is because of how much footage there is from the OHL, compared to what i found for the Q, well at least thats what i found.

I am in the process of trying to convert some Moose videos for this year to make several videos for our Moose prospects before they get rid of their video archives! They already took down game information from their site. I will let you guys know when i get done with that. Thanks for kind words everyone.

I hope he's playing with either Schroeder or Hodgson in the AHL this upcoming season (if Hodgson doesn't make the Canucks that is).

I think he'll likely start on the third line.

Something like (if Coho is sent down, which I am kind of doubting):

Sweatt - Hodgson - Haydar

Rodin - Schroeder - Mancari

Archibald - Doell - Anthony

Miller - Schneider - Duco

Davies, Pinner

The Wolves or Canucks might make one more top-6 signing (well, a center to be specific).

I think he'll likely start on the third line.

Something like (if Coho is sent down, which I am kind of doubting):

Sweatt - Hodgson - Haydar

Rodin - Schroeder - Mancari

Archibald - Doell - Anthony

Miller - Schneider - Duco

Davies, Pinner

The Wolves or Canucks might make one more top-6 signing (well, a center to be specific).

Didnt they sign Ebbett? He's always been a good AHL scorer and can play center or wing

Edit: NEW LINK because it was really small before. You won't really notice it in the embedded player, but on the youtube page, its larger. I have removed the previous one.

thanks for that . damn im really thinking this guys a diamond in the rough

smart move by gillis signing him

Guest Dasein

thanks for that . damn im really thinking this guys a diamond in the rough

smart move by gillis signing him

I wonder what prevented the Red Wings from signing him...

They invited Archibald to training camp last year, but chose not to offer him a contract.

I don't know if it's because they felt that he wouldn't make it, or because they were close to maxing out to the 50 contract mark, and chose to wait out a year until some contracts run out before they could sign him.

I wonder what prevented the Red Wings from signing him...

They invited Archibald to training camp last year, but chose not to offer him a contract.

I don't know if it's because they felt that he wouldn't make it, or because they were close to maxing out to the 50 contract mark, and chose to wait out a year until some contracts run out before they could sign him.

Yeah, but at least he was good enough to get an invite from them which is still pretty good. It must have been something to do with the contract limit. Their loss... our gain! :)

You can really tell he's got a sweet shot from that video and has smarts too. Skating looks alright, not sure about the first couple steps though.

Archived