The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Youtube Thread

Flinch

I apologize if this has already been posted, but I'm not about to go through 90+ pages to find out.

I remember a thread a while back that showed Evgeni Malkin on a cooking show with one of Igor Larionov's daughters. At the time it was noted how easy she is on the eyes. Well, while I was looking for some information on Russian hockey legends, I came across this video that features both of Igor's daughters.

As the video shows, they are easy on the ears as well.

I apologize if this has already been posted, but I'm not about to go through 90+ pages to find out.

I remember a thread a while back that showed Evgeni Malkin on a cooking show with one of Igor Larionov's daughters. At the time it was noted how easy she is on the eyes. Well, while I was looking for some information on Russian hockey legends, I came across this video that features both of Igor's daughters.

As the video shows, they are easy on the ears as well.

">

Here's a video I made for my rugby season, just wondering what you guys think of it. Nothing too flashy, just tried to coordinate the music to the video and I thought I did pretty well.

If you're wondering, I'm the tall guy with the grey scrum cap and white sleeves, number 4.

Powdered gravy, cheap white-meat chicken, battered and deep-fried. Greasy and spicy compared to KFC. They do buscuits that taste good, but are full of fat. Southern US fast food. Unhealthy and nothing special.

Here's what happens when you microwave a cell phone:

">

Archived