Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Bob

Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

Rate this topic

835 posts in this topic

3DS GBA Ambassador games available this friday!

Games will be:

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

F-Zero: Maximum Velocity

Kirby & The Amazing Mirror

Mario Kart: Super Circuit

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong

Metroid Fusion

The Legend Of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Wario Land 4

Wario Ware, Inc: Minigame Mania

Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3

http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/884822-3ds-ambassador-programme-gba-games-due-this-friday

Anybody else get Swapnote? I like to draw so I'm having fun drawing up Christmas stuff to be sent out to any people I Streetpass. I bet though that some people are just going to use it to send drawings of penises to others -_-

After drawing in it for awhile, I start to hum Mario Paint music...

Anybody else get Swapnote? I like to draw so I'm having fun drawing up Christmas stuff to be sent out to any people I Streetpass. I bet though that some people are just going to use it to send drawings of penises to others -_-

After drawing in it for awhile, I start to hum Mario Paint music...

I downloaded this just so I can do this to you.

I realised that Swapnote's Streetpass function only works with people on your friends list, so drawing things to be sent out via SP is useless. Kinda lame but I suppose Nintendo did it so that people don't go around sending drawings of penises to people, among other things! And they don't want kids to be getting notes from creepy people.

I realised that Swapnote's Streetpass function only works with people on your friends list, so drawing things to be sent out via SP is useless. Kinda lame but I suppose Nintendo did it so that people don't go around sending drawings of penises to people, among other things! And they don't want kids to be getting notes from creepy people.

Makes sense. But why even introduce it in the first place?

Makes sense. But why even introduce it in the first place?

You can send stuff to people on your friends list via Spotpass. Only have two people on my friends list though so that's not so exciting for me. The Streetpass portion of it is just pointless though since you could just send it to them before you Streetpass them :/

You can send stuff to people on your friends list via Spotpass. Only have two people on my friends list though so that's not so exciting for me. The Streetpass portion of it is just pointless though since you could just send it to them before you Streetpass them :/

SO you didn't like the picture of the fish on the plate I drew for you ??? :(

I got around 9 tags at Richmond Center yesterday and about 13 on the day.

So I got swapnote... but I still don't have anyone on my friends list to send these messages to, lol.

If anyone wants to swap friend codes, you could pm me.

So I got swapnote... but I still don't have anyone on my friends list to send these messages to, lol.

If anyone wants to swap friend codes, you could pm me.

4296-2997-6574

1633-4374-5492

I'll try to add you later. For some reason it's telling me I'm not connected to the internet yet I can play games online and visit the Nintendo shop.

SO you didn't like the picture of the fish on the plate I drew for you ??? :(

I got around 9 tags at Richmond Center yesterday and about 13 on the day.

You need to draw one underwater too. :)

Wow that's a lot of tags. Must be from the influx of people who got 3DS for Christmas.

1633-4374-5492

2191-7658-1892

Damn I was going to try using the sound recording option for Swapnote but I need 15 playcoins to unlock it! Guess I have to wait til tomorrow...

Edited by Ichijou

You need to draw one underwater too. :)

Wow that's a lot of tags. Must be from the influx of people who got 3DS for Christmas.

2191-7658-1892

Damn I was going to try using the sound recording option for Swapnote but I need 15 playcoins to unlock it! Guess I have to wait til tomorrow...

I don't think they were Christmas presents that I tagged. Waterboy and myself like to mention when we "pop a cherry" meaning being someone's first tag. None of my tags were low numbered populations. Nothing really under 40 or 50 I don't think so I doubt they managed that many tags by 11am on Boxing day.

Ichijou is an amazing artist. I love getting notes from her.

So do you keep unlocking features as you send more notes out? I'm a little confused as to how this works.

Also, I'm still waiting to get a first tag, lol. I'll have to test that out when I get back to Vancouver.

I don't think they were Christmas presents that I tagged. Waterboy and myself like to mention when we "pop a cherry" meaning being someone's first tag. None of my tags were low numbered populations. Nothing really under 40 or 50 I don't think so I doubt they managed that many tags by 11am on Boxing day.

Ichijou is an amazing artist. I love getting notes from her.

Ahh okay. I notice some people I've tagged recently have a low amount of tags but a huge population, because of Mario Kart 7.

So do you keep unlocking features as you send more notes out? I'm a little confused as to how this works.

Also, I'm still waiting to get a first tag, lol. I'll have to test that out when I get back to Vancouver.

You don't even have to send them out actually, you can just save them and eventually you'll get more notes from Nikki telling you about more features. But some of them it seems that you have to use playcoins to unlock after she tells you about them, such as the sound recorder.

Tagging becomes addicting. Since you're new there's a lot for you to do (Find Mii, find Mii 2, lots of puzzles). Up to recently there was nothing for me to do since I finished everything back in May but there was an update at the beginning of the month so now there's a bunch of new stuff. The achievements are also new, and I'm having fun in locking those.

I currently sit at 332 tags and 156 population.

i'll give you guys my friend code too...

5241-1928-6738

i'll add you guys later.

Added you.

Does anybody else enjoy attacking Toad inside the Toad Houses in 3D Land? :P