The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

Captain Bob

Added you.

Does anybody else enjoy attacking Toad inside the Toad Houses in 3D Land? :P

capt bob was showing me your drawings when we were having lunch this afternoon... those are some nice drawings!

i'm also one of those people who are guilty of attacking toad... partially to let out my frustration from mario kart...

Added you.

Does anybody else enjoy attacking Toad inside the Toad Houses in 3D Land? :P

capt bob was showing me your drawings when we were having lunch this afternoon... those are some nice drawings!

i'm also one of those people who are guilty of attacking toad... partially to let out my frustration from mario kart...

Speaking of...

That's a great attacking toad pic you sent me. :towel:

So I got my 3DS several months ago just prior to the official price drop but I haven't played much... What's the point of tagging? How do I find my friend code?

If you go to your friends list, your mii will have a friend code. In the same place, you can add/register friends. If you've both entered each others codes, you'll be friends.

So I got my 3DS several months ago just prior to the official price drop but I haven't played much... What's the point of tagging? How do I find my friend code?

With tagging you can collect Miis to try and rescue yourself in 2 mini RPGS and you can collect puzzle pieces for a bunch of different 3D puzzles.

For me, I like to see how big I can get my plaza size and how many tags I can get. I love pulling the 3DS out of my pocket and seeing the little green light on ::D I'm currently at 366 tags with a population of 166

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got 3 Tags at the canucks game last night. Have you guys noticed a large increase of tags with the addition of Find mii 2 and the new puzzles?

Wow you got tags at the Canucks game? I've taken my 3DS to every Canucks game since I've had it and never gotten any tags! Except on the Canada Line going there and back.

I've seen an increase since the holidays, although sometimes I can go into the mall and get lots, and other times I get none!

So they finally added demos to the store, which is pretty awesome. I thought Nintendo finally got over their stupid fear of people using demos to replace the need to buy games, but then I saw that each demo has only 30 plays before I guess it becomes disabled. Still good enough I suppose, lol.

Resident Evil Revelations is the game that I essentially bought my 3DS for in the first place, but at this point I was unsure as to whether I would get either this game or Mario Kart. After getting a chance to play the demo, it helped me make up my mind. Will probably get it on release day on the 7th. It looks amazing.

They should continue to offer demos for all their future releases.

Archived