The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

Captain Bob

• 3 weeks later...

Guess I'll be getting the XL if something happens to my current one.

Still no Animal Crossing for NA, however the Japanese stream did say it would be out for Fall in Japan. Which will probably mean next year for us.

• 7 months later...

Guess I'll be getting the XL if something happens to my current one.

Still no Animal Crossing for NA, however the Japanese stream did say it would be out for Fall in Japan. Which will probably mean next year for us.

I tagged 2 people from Japan today downtown Vancouver. Both were playing Animal Crossing, which doesn't even have a NA release date yet.

• 2 months later...

So I got my 3DS a year ago yesterday. Just posting my numbers for reference for a year from now ::D

StreetPass Tags: 610

Plaza Population: 226

Steps Taken 1,980,402

A couple days late doing the 2 year anniversary, but here are the numbers:

StreetPass Tags: 860 ( +250 )

Plaza Population: 375 ( + 149 )

Steps Taken 3,128,645 ( + 1,148,243 )

Year 2 wasn't as successful as year 1.

• 2 weeks later...

News from the nintendo Direct this morning:

-A new Zelda game that takes place in the world from A Link to the Past is coming to #3DS this year. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/fVhZSUltBx

-Mario & Luigi: Dream Team will be available on 8/11. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/E8HltvsyVK

-Mario Golf World Tour will have tournaments and communities similar to MK7. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/EuTX6lGNid

-Mr. Iwata just announced a new installment in the Mario Party series for Nintendo 3DS! #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/HZe8fW5Oi7

-A new game in the Yoshi’s Island series is coming to Nintendo 3DS! #NintendoDirectNApic.twitter.com/BiXh8GWNl9

-LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins is headed to Nintendo 3DS on 4/21. #NintendoDirectNApic.twitter.com/P4A3lihnUi

-North America is getting an Animal Crossing: New Leaf Nintendo 3DS XL bundle! #NintendoDirectNApic.twitter.com/0mVvgtRVQa

-Bravely Default is coming to Nintendo 3DS in North America in 2014. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/abI2mNnhpM

-Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy will be released in North America in 2014. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/Ca2jAKdmzM

-LEVEL-5 has teamed with top Japanese devs for 3 new eShop games. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/EkFYEAxvem

-Shin Megami Tensei 4 is coming to North America this summer, with a special first shipment. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/52gBFHkAp3 Every copy of SMT4 in the first shipment will come with a CD, strategy/design book and collectible slipcase. #NintendoDirectNA

-A new Zelda game that takes place in the world from A Link to the Past is coming to #3DS this year. #NintendoDirectNApic.twitter.com/fVhZSUltBx There will be a special 3D video of this new Zelda game available in the #eShop shortly after #NintendoDirectNA.

Almost all Lego games for the 3ds are short. If you played Lego pirates or star wars they are pretty much the same length.

I played Star Wars on 3DS, it felt longer. Played almost every other one on XBOX too. Oh well, at least there's quite a bit of after play availble trying to get all the collectables. but Grrrr, they are getting so hard to find.

I played the FE:Awakening demo and really enjoyed it but I have too much to play already... Finally started Tales of the Abyss after having it sitting on my shelf for months. And I'll be glued to Animal Crossing in a month.

I played the FE:Awakening demo and really enjoyed it but I have too much to play already... Finally started Tales of the Abyss after having it sitting on my shelf for months. And I'll be glued to Animal Crossing in a month.

I liked the demo so I bought it, but I've barely played it. Maybe one day I'll get into it, hopefully, otherwise I've wasted my money :(

What do you guys think of Mario 3D Land? I'm in the mood for a platformer and I'm debating between that and NSMB 2

Archived