The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official Nintendo 3DS Thread

Captain Bob

Wait, Kid Icarus was on Gameboy? I thought it was just for NES?

Or was it just the NES one ported to GB?

The NES one was one of my favourite NES games.

Here, I just took this pic for you. I love this game and I'm playing it through before I get the 3DS one.

IMG_0246.jpg

I went to the Mii Street pass party at Best Buy again today as I was leaving work. Tagged another 4 !

I checked it out after work, tagged 9! I also had one from Gamestop before that, and some random person in my store.

It was my first time trying Street Fighter IV on 3DS, I was impressed. I have the 360 version and the 3DS edition holds up well.

played with it at target the other night, I was blown away by the tech. once i got the depth down it was brilliant. I played some pilot wings, the jetpack one. I landed on a boat. :frantic: I felt like screaming out "I'm on a boat mother..... well, I'll stop there. it was amazing how I could tell exactly how far away from the boat I was. I can't wait to pick one up in a couple months.

played with it at target the other night, I was blown away by the tech. once i got the depth down it was brilliant. I played some pilot wings, the jetpack one. I landed on a boat. :frantic: I felt like screaming out "I'm on a boat mother..... well, I'll stop there. it was amazing how I could tell exactly how far away from the boat I was. I can't wait to pick one up in a couple months.

I bought pilot wings. I'm not a huge fan of it though. The missions get quite hard and I don't like that style where you get points and earn 1,2 or 3 stars like in Angry Birds. I just hate having to play a level over and over and over until you get it right. Free roam is ok, but you have a limited time, you can't just keep flying around for how ever long you want. Well, at least not yet. You can fly around and pop balloons and get an additional 30 seconds for every 20 balloons, but I think that will only max out my time to about 7 minutes.

Awesome! How do you know you got the pianist ?

Same name, his Mii was from the USA, and I saw him with his 3DS later on lol.

I loved the Pilotwings demo too, but I can't help but think it won't last me very long if I buy it :/

I loved the Pilotwings demo too, but I can't help but think it won't last me very long if I buy it :/

yeah, I don't see myself actually buying pilot wings, but it was a neat demo to showcase the tech. Definitely made me want to get one right there and then.

He must get sooo many tags while touring. I wonder what the purpose will be of tagging once I get thru the RPG and all the puzzles? How many puzzles are there? I couldn't find the answer via google. I have completed 1 and am working on 4.

He must get sooo many tags while touring. I wonder what the purpose will be of tagging once I get thru the RPG and all the puzzles? How many puzzles are there? I couldn't find the answer via google. I have completed 1 and am working on 4.

There's seven.

- super mario galaxy 2

- mario and bowser

- metroid other m

- kirby

- pikmin

- legend of zelda

- new super mario bros wii

I've finished Pikmin and I have pieces from four others. I guess after the RPG and puzzles, tagging will just be for games you're currently playing.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel ripped off. I went to the Whitecaps game last night. Both me and my buddy brought our 3DSs, he tagged someone but I didn't. I think there must be a 5 or 10 second window for the 2 units to talk. He probably tagged and by the time they had exchanged info, the other guy was too far away for me to tag.

Archived