601 replies to this topic

#361 Ichijou

Ichijou

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:31 PM

Sonic generations is one tough game on the 3ds have yet to get one s rank compare that to the pc version were it took me 3 weeks to get all s ranks

How do you like the game compared to the console version? I have it for Xbox and did initially plan to get the 3DS version too but I heard some mixed opinions on it and decided to wait on it.
"Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"

#362 g_bassi13

g_bassi13

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,207 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:51 AM

So I went to buy Resident Evil Revelations yesterday, only to find out it was sold out everywhere the day before, when it came out. What the hell? lol

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

On the off-chance I die, gbassi, I love you.

#363 Dragonfruits

Dragonfruits

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,470 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:16 PM

i really hope a batman arkham type game or even a port of arkham asylum happens soon

#364 g_bassi13

g_bassi13

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,207 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

So I finally got Resident Evil Revelations, but it took some phone calls and a bit of luck to come across a copy. But it is seriously fun. The story seems a bit lame (even by Resident Evil standards), but I would recommend it if you're a fan of the series, or even zombies in general.

#365 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,617 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:34 AM

Hooray! I got street pass tag #500 and population #200 yesterday! Happened at the same time. Had 4 people in the plaza when I checked and got both milestones from those 4. Had a total of 9 tags on the day!
My population would probably be near 1000 if I didn't delete everyone I met in game and not through street pass.

#366 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 32,617 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

So I went to buy Resident Evil Revelations yesterday, only to find out it was sold out everywhere the day before, when it came out. What the hell? lol

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I think people were buying up the mis spelled boxes. Maybe as a collectors item of to flip for a profit.

Posted Image

#367 g_bassi13

g_bassi13

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,207 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:59 PM

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I think people were buying up the mis spelled boxes. Maybe as a collectors item of to flip for a profit.

Posted Image

I didn't notice that, lol. That's on my case too. I guess that could explain why each shop was sent limited copies, as Nintendo caught the problem and wanted to rectify it.

#368 Ichijou

Ichijou

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:08 PM

Hooray! I got street pass tag #500 and population #200 yesterday! Happened at the same time. Had 4 people in the plaza when I checked and got both milestones from those 4. Had a total of 9 tags on the day!
My population would probably be near 1000 if I didn't delete everyone I met in game and not through street pass.

Awesome! I've hardly been getting any tags recently. After the three I had at the Olympic Oval last weekend, I've had one tag all week :(

Posted Image

Europe had a misspelled game box too.

Posted Image

Do companies not have any QC for their boxes?

#369 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 32,617 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:47 AM

I didn't notice that, lol. That's on my case too. I guess that could explain why each shop was sent limited copies, as Nintendo caught the problem and wanted to rectify it.

I've been looking for the game too. Wish I got a typo box, may be worth something one day.

#370 250Integra

250Integra

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,065 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:16 PM

BIEKSA!
Thanks for the Memories Canada!!!
Thanks for everything Naslund!
Original creator of the WWE and the Rate my sig / Showoff thread

#371 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 32,617 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

FYI There's a new puzzle available. I just headed into puzzle swap to buy some pieces and a Kid Icarys puzzle showed up. Enjoy !

#372 Ichijou

Ichijou

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:55 AM

I was in the Mii Plaza and a Reggie Mii showed up at my gate, to celebrate the 3DS first anniversary. :towel:

#373 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 32,617 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

So I got my 3DS a year ago yesterday. Just posting my numbers for reference for a year from now ::D

StreetPass Tags: 610
Plaza Population: 226
Steps Taken 1,980,402

#374 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 32,617 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

I was in the Mii Plaza and a Reggie Mii showed up at my gate, to celebrate the 3DS first anniversary. :towel:

He dropped by and said hi to me too !

#375 Ichijou

Ichijou

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

So I got my 3DS a year ago yesterday. Just posting my numbers for reference for a year from now ::D

Steps Taken 1,980,402

Got mine a year ago today.

Streetpass Tags: 332
Plaza Population: 249
Steps Taken: 707,417
Playtime: 278:25

#376 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 32,617 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

Sunday I went and bought Mario Tennis. I came home and tried to play it only to discover my "A" button no longer worked. I mentioned it to Waterboy99troop and he said to check if it's still under warranty. I went on the website and saw they were open Sundays so I called them and discovered it was still covered ! They emailed me a way bill so I dropped it off at Purolator an hour later. I got it back today, and instead of fixing they just transferred the data and gave me a whole new unit!!! Now my old one that was scratched quite a bit, had the scratch lines on the 3D screen from closing it is gone. I also had the "wobbly hinge" that was notorious on first release units, now it's nice and solid when it's open. I am extremely pleased with the service I got.

#377 Ichijou

Ichijou

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

Sunday I went and bought Mario Tennis. I came home and tried to play it only to discover my "A" button no longer worked. I mentioned it to Waterboy99troop and he said to check if it's still under warranty. I went on the website and saw they were open Sundays so I called them and discovered it was still covered ! They emailed me a way bill so I dropped it off at Purolator an hour later. I got it back today, and instead of fixing they jut transferred the data and gave me a whole new unit!!! Now my old one that was scratched quite a bit, had the scratch lines on the 3D screen from closing it is gone. I also had the "wobbly hinge" that was notorious on first release units, now it's nice and solid when it's open. I am extremely pleased with the service I got.

That's awesome! Never dealt with them personally but I've always read good things about Nintendo's customer service. My DSLite did break at the hinge years ago but it was a Japanese system so I didn't bother sending it in. l also like the fact that Nintendo of Canada is in Richmond. :)

#378 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 32,617 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:19 PM

That's awesome! Never dealt with them personally but I've always read good things about Nintendo's customer service. My DSLite did break at the hinge years ago but it was a Japanese system so I didn't bother sending it in. l also like the fact that Nintendo of Canada is in Richmond. :)

Yeah, I was pretty happy. Didn't realize how much the colour on my Aqua Blue faded, this new one is such a brighter colour now. It's cool to have one that in mint condition again, and to have one where the screen isnt floppy is great. And to top it all off, I didn't lose any of my street pass tags or puzzle pieces !!!

Nintendo isn't in Richmond anymore. I know you use to be able to see it just before the night street bridge, but now it's in Vancouver near Broadway and Renfrew. At least that's where I shipped to.

#379 Ichijou

Ichijou

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:24 PM

Yeah, I was pretty happy. Didn't realize how much the colour on my Aqua Blue faded, this new one is such a brighter colour now. It's cool to have one that in mint condition again, and to have one where the screen isnt floppy is great. And to top it all off, I didn't lose any of my street pass tags or puzzle pieces !!!

Nintendo isn't in Richmond anymore. I know you use to be able to see it just before the night street bridge, but now it's in Vancouver near Broadway and Renfrew. At least that's where I shipped to.

Hmm maybe the repair centre is in Vancouver. I got something from Club Nintendo last month and it came from the Richmond address.

I love the new purple colour 3DS, I wish it had come out at launch :(

Edited by Ichijou, 31 May 2012 - 10:25 PM.

#380 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,870 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:16 PM

Posted ImageNintendo of America;@NintendoAmerica
We are excited to confirm a NEW game announcement coming to the US: the new 3DS Fire Emblem! More info to come.

#381 Ichijou

Ichijou

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

I was hoping for Animal Crossing to be shown at today's 3DS conference but no such luck.

#382 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,870 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:23 PM

i hope the animal crossing is kept to the Wii U.

#383 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,870 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:06 PM

aaaand 3ds XL is announced, for 199.99, coming out at the same day as new super mario brothers 2. good thing i waited :P

#384 Ichijou

Ichijou

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

Guess I'll be getting the XL if something happens to my current one.

Still no Animal Crossing for NA, however the Japanese stream did say it would be out for Fall in Japan. Which will probably mean next year for us.

#385 That's What She Said

That's What She Said

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

Any good 3DS games come out lately?
Why not Zoidberg? (\/)(°,,,°)(\/)

#386 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 32,617 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Guess I'll be getting the XL if something happens to my current one.

Still no Animal Crossing for NA, however the Japanese stream did say it would be out for Fall in Japan. Which will probably mean next year for us.

I tagged 2 people from Japan today downtown Vancouver. Both were playing Animal Crossing, which doesn't even have a NA release date yet.

#387 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 32,617 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

Steps Taken 1,980,402

A couple days late doing the 2 year anniversary, but here are the numbers:

StreetPass Tags: 860 ( +250 )
Plaza Population: 375 ( + 149 )
Steps Taken 3,128,645 ( + 1,148,243 )

Year 2 wasn't as successful as year 1.

#388 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,870 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:30 AM

News from the nintendo Direct this morning:
-A new Zelda game that takes place in the world from A Link to the Past is coming to #3DS this year. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/fVhZSUltBx
-Mario & Luigi: Dream Team will be available on 8/11. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/E8HltvsyVK
-Mario Golf World Tour will have tournaments and communities similar to MK7. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/EuTX6lGNid
-Mr. Iwata just announced a new installment in the Mario Party series for Nintendo 3DS! #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/HZe8fW5Oi7
-A new game in the Yoshi’s Island series is coming to Nintendo 3DS! #NintendoDirectNApic.twitter.com/BiXh8GWNl9
-LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins is headed to Nintendo 3DS on 4/21. #NintendoDirectNApic.twitter.com/P4A3lihnUi
-North America is getting an Animal Crossing: New Leaf Nintendo 3DS XL bundle! #NintendoDirectNApic.twitter.com/0mVvgtRVQa
-Bravely Default is coming to Nintendo 3DS in North America in 2014. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/abI2mNnhpM
-Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy will be released in North America in 2014. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/Ca2jAKdmzM
-LEVEL-5 has teamed with top Japanese devs for 3 new eShop games. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/EkFYEAxvem
-Shin Megami Tensei 4 is coming to North America this summer, with a special first shipment. #NintendoDirectNA pic.twitter.com/52gBFHkAp3 Every copy of SMT4 in the first shipment will come with a CD, strategy/design book and collectible slipcase. #NintendoDirectNA
-A new Zelda game that takes place in the world from A Link to the Past is coming to #3DS this year. #NintendoDirectNApic.twitter.com/fVhZSUltBx There will be a special 3D video of this new Zelda game available in the #eShop shortly after #NintendoDirectNA.

Edited by avelanch, 17 April 2013 - 09:30 AM.

#389 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • 32,617 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

Wow, so many new Mario games !

I've already pre ordered Lego City, that comes out on Sunday.

#390 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,870 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:58 AM

the new zelda set in ALttP universe may just be the final straw in making me pick up a 3DS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.