The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battlefield 3

Moonwalker

God damnit, I can't believe I wasn't the one to make this thread lol.

Things that have been confirmed as of now:

- Frostbite engine = building destruction (awesome)

- You can go prone (meh... I really don't want to encourage more people to do nothing and snipe)

- There will be jets like BF2 (awesome)

- 64 players on PC, still not sure on console (could be better but I'd rather not have ridiculously large maps)

Would also like to point out that this is a sequel to BF2, NOT Bad Company 2.

Please keep prone out of the game, the number of bush wookiees is about to increase even more now. I really hope they put a limit on the amount of snipers a team can run, say, 3 max. You are not one of the 3, too bad, learn to use another kit instead of hiding in the bush as far from the battlefield as possible.

That and I wish they would limit the amount of time vehicles respawn. Other than that, looking forward to this game.

Please keep prone out of the game, the number of bush wookiees is about to increase even more now. I really hope they put a limit on the amount of snipers a team can run, say, 3 max. You are not one of the 3, too bad, learn to use another kit instead of hiding in the bush as far from the battlefield as possible.

That and I wish they would limit the amount of time vehicles respawn. Other than that, looking forward to this game.

God damnit, I can't believe I wasn't the one to make this thread lol.

Things that have been confirmed as of now:

- Frostbite engine = building destruction (awesome)

- You can go prone (meh... I really don't want to encourage more people to do nothing and snipe)

- There will be jets like BF2 (awesome)

- 64 players on PC, still not sure on console (could be better but I'd rather not have ridiculously large maps)

Would also like to point out that this is a sequel to BF2, NOT Bad Company 2.

I was wondering someone would start a thread on this. I can't wait for this game to come out, if it's anything like BF2 I'll be stoked. I really enjoyed BF2:MC online for the xbox, one of my favorite games for it; and probably had some of my best times on the xbox playing it, along with Halo 2.

Who else played bf2?

I was ranked 4th in the world for most sniper points =D.

I played Road to Jalabad or what ever it was.

24/7 io!

Do you guys know Roid? I used to play in his squad before he was banned for hacking.

(he was never really hacking, all the top players were banned for "hacking")

Archived