The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battlefield 3

Moonwalker

squad leaders are back now ... how can i join a squad of my choice ? it keeps automatically putting me in a squad and lately im having terrible luck where my squad is made up of snipers who just sit around and idiots who have no idea of how to actually work together

having a commander would be brutal in these tight city maps ... just dropping artillery in the alley's would become really annoying and easy kills

Depends. A good commander would be flexible and be able to wipe out enemy troops if they were concentrated on one spot. The problem of course was communication and getting availability of UAV's.

That's where spec ops could mess things up by wiping out your UAV tower, your radar, etc. So it all evened out.

It was worse if your Commander was an inflexible git, telling you to go after targets that would just be a meat grinder. That's when you stole tanks, dropped mines from helicopters and just basically disobeyed orders and created havoc!

Improvise! Adapt! Overcome!

AMAZING game... just amazing...

I haven't played BF2 in a long time.. So I decided to pilot a chopper today for the first time in years...

Well I took off and the chopper went out of control... So I though "This **** is broken" and I crashed killing my squad leader and several other people.

There needs to be a pilot school. :P

Then again... everyone is terrible at piloting...

AMAZING game... just amazing...

I haven't played BF2 in a long time.. So I decided to pilot a chopper today for the first time in years...

Well I took off and the chopper went out of control... So I though "This **** is broken" and I crashed killing my squad leader and several other people.

There needs to be a pilot school. :P

Then again... everyone is terrible at piloting...

Archived