Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonwalker

Battlefield 3

1,213 posts in this topic

Did you see the other videos that guy has been posting? He posted a few with different maps and sniper play on that same map (atleast I believe its the same map just above the metro.) After seeing the past few videos, I love how you have to pull out your knife if you want to knife somebody, really saves you from all the bullsh*t like in CoD when people get scared and knife. The only thing I dont like so far, is how fast you go to prone.

Did anybody else get their e-mail saying they are included in the Battlefield Beta?

That knife behaviour is standard in Battlefield games, isn't it?

I kinda wish they would show more vehicles...jets, heli's, tanks. None of the videos out really have that massive 64 player epic battle feel to 'em.

I kinda wish they would show more vehicles...jets, heli's, tanks. None of the videos out really have that massive 64 player epic battle feel to 'em.

They're probably saving that footage until closer to release so that the hype it builds is still somewhat fresh when the game drops.

Also, the PC requirements are rumored to be the same as BC2.

Did anybody else get their e-mail saying they are included in the Battlefield Beta?

A nice 13+ minute video showing off multiplayer.

I think this might be the 1st time you can see your own legs in a 1st person shooter.

A nice 13+ minute video showing off multiplayer.

PC is only 64 person games right? Too bad consoles aren't the same.