The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battlefield 3

Moonwalker

Have you ever played 64 player conquest large on caspian/kharg/firestorm? They're everywhere on those maps. The Javelin range is only a little shorter than the max soflam range. An engi can be doing their own thing, see an orange square in the air - point - shoot - profit. Way too easy.

Now we have no problem... Weird probably server had problems that night.

I was thinking about it. It would be so much better if the games were 16 vs 16 rather then 12 vs 12...

Wouldn't the 360 and PS3 be able to handle that too..

lol I'm up to 291 c4 kills, going for my dog tag and I have been having a pretty good time coming up with inventive ways to use my c4. In Seine Crossing I will c4 trap the doors or throw them out the windows on people trying to sneak along the sides of buildings. Or if I get clipped going around a corner I'll throw it on the wall and blow it when the guy comes to finish me off, sometimes I'll throw it on my buddies jeep and hell pull up beside a tank and tell me detonate. It has definitely gotten me pretty invested so far.

Tried MW3, had some fun, got rid of it. Tried BF3 on PC, had some fun, stopped playing. Seriously, MW2 and BF2 were both more fun to play. I would say BF3 is better than MW3 just because of the maps alone on MW3 are terrible for the kind of style you have to play on it.

It got so much hype because of all the debate, guess it's my own fault for getting excited about both of them. The only good thing is all the youtube people are making videos for different games instead of just shooters.

BF3 has gotten ridiculous for me. Every single match I join is unbalanced and it's inevitable that I will lose.

I'm only level 16 because I stopped playing for a long time, and the other team is always stacked with guys that have the gold eagle emblem. My team is full of noobs without it.

Edit:......like 15 matches in a row now that the other team has ALL gold emblem guys and my team only has 3 or 4.

Archived