Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moonwalker

Battlefield 3

1,213 posts in this topic

BF3 has gotten ridiculous for me. Every single match I join is unbalanced and it's inevitable that I will lose.

I'm only level 16 because I stopped playing for a long time, and the other team is always stacked with guys that have the gold eagle emblem. My team is full of noobs without it.

Edit:......like 15 matches in a row now that the other team has ALL gold emblem guys and my team only has 3 or 4.

Yeah it happens sometimes the worst is when it spawns you with only the deploy left and they are motoring it or using vehicles to spawn kill, I usually will just back out. I don't mind trying to help an undermanned team try and fight back but it is a little brutal when no one is defending them selves and your expected to carry everyone. Although sometimes people get over zealous with tanks in these matches and I can get some easy c4 kills, up to about 320 now, I love seine crossing for that because you can just jump out of the windows and get the tanks if they slow down.

Anyone else feeling like no matter what server you join there's constant lag?

I am terrible at this game...

We should have a CDC game sometime. Preferably during the weekend. Then you can witness how bad i am (I'm on the 360).

BF3 has gotten ridiculous for me. Every single match I join is unbalanced and it's inevitable that I will lose.

I'm only level 16 because I stopped playing for a long time, and the other team is always stacked with guys that have the gold eagle emblem. My team is full of noobs without it.

Edit:......like 15 matches in a row now that the other team has ALL gold emblem guys and my team only has 3 or 4.

what is everyones favourite assault rifle in this game? I like the M416 personally

what is everyones favourite assault rifle in this game? I like the M416 personally

If you guys have BF3 for PS3 and wanna play sometime, just shoot me a message :)

I play this on xbox Live, I would get it for computer but Origin is awful. Fun enough on xbox with smaller size anyway but they seriously need to fix their squad system. I join a game with friends and I'm always on the other team. Looking forward to the new DLC which I heard is the All American Map pack with cities as maps.

I play this on xbox Live, I would get it for computer but Origin is awful. Fun enough on xbox with smaller size anyway but they seriously need to fix their squad system. I join a game with friends and I'm always on the other team. Looking forward to the new DLC which I heard is the All American Map pack with cities as maps.

Kind of old but is the Karkland map pack worth getting?