The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battlefield 3

Moonwalker

they deffinatly changed the amount that frag weapons affect enemies, I played conquest yesterday and was absolutly amazed at the amount of close proximity grenades I survived, I think I also only got 1 noob tube kill the whole round, I also noticed that claymores are no longer automatic kills like they used to be,

COD 4 was the only one I played and I still do from time to time. Plus if you ever used it you'd know what I meant, I shot one consecutively like 4 or 5 times at a guy I had leverage on but was just out of the line of sight in the corner of a room and couldn't kill him. I know they want it to be more exact so people don't spam it but there is a breaking point when frag grenades are exploding 5 feet in front of your face. Also the close range is inexplicably bad as in I could kill myself before the guy in between me and the wall in a tight room.

The less effective explosives are, the happier I am. If you're gonna kill me, beat me with your gun skills. Not a claymore you dropped 10 mins ago or a noob tube.

It also baffles me that anyone would ever pick an M320 over a med kit.

The less effective explosives are, the happier I am. If you're gonna kill me, beat me with your gun skills. Not a claymore you dropped 10 mins ago or a noob tube.

Sometimes it's more useful. I know if there is going to be a intense firefight at the alleyway at Grand Bazaar, I'm just going to equip the M320, and fire it at the upper stories of the surrounding buildings to bring down debris on the enemy. There will be plenty of health laying around anyways. I usually ALWAYS run with the smoke if I'm in rush, it is SOOO helpful, I'm surprised more people don't do it.

Archived