The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battlefield 3

Moonwalker

It's kind of funny what kind of games people end up liking. Instead of the realism of BF3, people prefer to play COD and run around with 2 guns shooting people as fast as they can without caring about dying.

I would rather sneak around and fight as a team and try not to die. The goal would be not to die.

Dying matters more in COD actually. In COD, the more you die, the higher your opponent's killstreak gets. The team with the better killstreaks usually wins. In BF, you die, you respawn back on a squad member and continue. Your opponent doesn't gain anything by killing you. K/D is the least important stat in BF and is sadly one of the most important in COD.

I need help guys.

So I am contemplating whether to buy this or MW3. I know you guys are going to say right away GET BATTLEFIELD 3!!!!!!!!!!!! Because yes I agree Battlefield three does seem like the better game.

The thing is that I am going to get one of these games for my Xbox and I have heard plenty of times that Battlefield is more of PC game.

So what should I do guys? Get Modern Warfare 3 because it is better for a console or get Battlefield 3 because it looks like a better game.

Keep in mind that I do enjoy Cod but at the moment I am looking for a more fresh experience.

I need help guys.

So I am contemplating whether to buy this or MW3. I know you guys are going to say right away GET BATTLEFIELD 3!!!!!!!!!!!! Because yes I agree Battlefield three does seem like the better game.

The thing is that I am going to get one of these games for my Xbox and I have heard plenty of times that Battlefield is more of PC game.

So what should I do guys? Get Modern Warfare 3 because it is better for a console or get Battlefield 3 because it looks like a better game.

Keep in mind that I do enjoy Cod but at the moment I am looking for a more fresh experience.

Maybe cause its a sequel, thats what is intended to do. Thats like me saying BFBC2 looked similar to BFBC1 well maybe thats cause it was intended to. Infinity Ward is not stupid and going to add all these new fancy features to a game and completely change the layout of the Modern Warfare series just to compete with what EA is doing with Battlefield.

Both games will be successful and you will enjoy one or the other, or both.

Archived