The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Battlefield 3

Moonwalker

Yup. Had a very hard time navigating through origin. Complete trash IMO...

I want my steam!!! :(

Anyways...

Enjoying alpha so far. Only gripe I have with it is that defense is a little OP. Or it could've been the server I was playing in, but out of the 8 rounds that I played, neither team were able to get through the subway... :huh:

I don't know what to think.. I've played every COD since Modern Warfare. I'm not really pulled towards this game or COD this time around. I usually play a rush, team based style of play. What would you guys suggest?

If you like rushed game play play go with COD but your not really working as a team but that depends on the game mode your on, Battlefield is more team friendly, you basically have to work as a team to be successful at winning or your going to lose the majority of your games

Yeah, September-November is going to suck for my wallet.

September: NHL 12, Dead Island, ICO&Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection. Resistance 3 will have to wait.

October: Battlefield 3, Batman Arkham City, Silent Hill, maybe Dark Souls

November: Uncharted, Skyrim, Assasin's Creed, Call of Duty

Most of these will probably have to wait....I'm probably going to play the heck out of NHL 12 so it won't make the wait for BF3 that hard. Then when I get BF3 I'll be playing the heck out of that until I get Skyrim. Skyrim will hold me off while I wait for cash for the others.

Either that, or I'll just buy them all release day and be broke for a few months. :lol:

Archived