The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cricket

He-Man

woohoo!

What a great performance by the world's best team. Maybe NZ should have played at least one game outside of nz before having to play the final in Aust.

Don't care that no one on here went for aust (soda exc) and that all my posts are glossed over by you noobs, it was more enjoyable seeing pure class dismantle everyone's favs!

Tis a pity that sportsnet/tsn can't get either countries flag right, we dont put a gum leaf on your flag!

Well tried nz, it was good to see you there though, but you have a host of other trophies (rugby, rugby league, big bash, etc) so nice to share something!

woohoo!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
9 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

Hell yeah, go India! 

:sadno::sadno:.(Although...we all know India wins every single time)

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

They beat Pakistan last game, in which @Apricot isn't probably happy about the result.

I've yet to watch a game because of the very early starts. Ugh!

I was not very happy...mainly cause I chose to wake up early even though I knew Pakistan was gonna lose(never give up hope though)

1 minute ago, Jiggs50 said:

Yeah I watched India's batting. The games start at 7. That's not too bad.

That damn Kholi :angry:

Pakistan...why are you so bad at cricket :sadno::sadno:. So we're officially done, sucks cause this is definitely Afridi's last T20. 

Go England? Go Australia? Go West Indies? Maybe just Go New Zealand, me thinks they're taking it all this year. 

Pakistan and Canucks. Boy I sure know how to pick em, eh 

50 minutes ago, Tanev said:

Partying it up in Bengaluru right now -- what a game

With colours? Happy Holi! ::D

I didn't match the whole match, but followed the last few overs when it was real close. It all came down to the last ball to determine the winner of the match. But wow, great win for India. Next up, the Aussies! I think I'll definitely wake up early for that one.

7 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

With colours? Happy Holi! ::D

I didn't match the whole match, but followed the last few overs when it was real close. It all came down to the last ball to determine the winner of the match. But wow, great win for India. Next up, the Aussies! I think I'll definitely wake up early for that one.

u indian vc.

punjabi or just a huge sports fan that watches every sport including darts